BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Bromwich Albion (a) - 13/1/24

43 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I know who I would appoint if GB and SW sack JDT tonight. I know who my first 3 choices would be. 

Please  enlighten us.

37 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Sadly if JDT can't organise a defense then it might be time to let him go. We can't concede this many and yet I haven't seen any attempt to rectify anything. 

A sad situation all round but might need to go back to basics here

JDT has four coaches assisting - Remy, Lowe, Benson and Johnson.  Just wtf do they do?  Whatever it is, it clearly isn't working.

33 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Hyam really looks bad atm.

It feels like the entire squad has downed tools

Think dressing room has been lost.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

If you think Danny Batth would make even the slightest difference in this shambles of a defensive setup I have a bridge to sell you.

I do. Hes a much better centre back than Hyam and Wharton and is much more experienced than Carter. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

I just want to know who scouted Leo and thought yep he will do.

Who analysed his performance and watched him. 

Sack them, including Gregg

I’m starting to think it was Andy on this messageboard 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CambridgeRover said:

I just want to know who scouted Leo and thought yep he will do.

Who analysed his performance and watched him. 

Sack them, including Gregg

If anything it shows the chasm is quality between a sh*te Scandi club and the championship. You could have easily got better from a 2nd keeper from some club in league 2. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Anyone think we would get our £2.5m back for Hyam now if we tried to sell him?

As for the £800k on Wahlstedt, as I've said before, would have been easier setting fire to it.

That lad needs withdrawing and putting in the U21s for the rest of the season whilst we get in a back up or first choice keeper.

That is an absolute priority,

• Like 3

No one panic, we have our two Jan signings who will make a big difference...

The club is lifeless this season. I'm bored of this season already and never got excited about it from day 1 in truth given the shambles of the summer transfer window. 

Another dreadful window so far where we're getting weaker and weaker with every window. We are on a trajectory towards league 1 in 18 months time. We'll just about be OK this season given how bad the bottom 3 are.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

That lad needs withdrawing and putting in the U21s for the rest of the season whilst we get in a back up or first choice keeper.

That is an absolute priority,

Something something something pathways something Indian court something

• Like 1

Every player should take off every item of gear with our badge on it, kit, training kit... The lot... Boots aswell... Give it all to the poor fans who showed up and walk off in shame because they sure as shit don't deserve to wear it. 

W*nkers

• Like 5

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, sharpysharps86 said:

Next 4 league games define the rest of the season for Rovers.

• Huddersfield (home)
  • QPR (home)
  • Stoke (home)
  • Birmingham (away)

Feeling very grateful for the 10 point cushion between us and the bottom three right now!

If we fail to improve in these fixtures then it'll be fair to say the players have lost confidence in JDT's style, whatever you'd call it. We surely have to get at least a couple of results from these fixtures. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

If you think Danny Batth would make even the slightest difference in this shambles of a defensive setup I have a bridge to sell you.

Yeah agreed - the defence is not really a personnel issue for me. Obviously the players have weaknesses but on the whole a reasonable set of players the keeper aside.

Were rock bottom on confidence, conceding a ludicrous amount of goals, yet every time we go forward we commit 8 players forward and ask two cbs to handle any counter.

Its not sensible. That on top of a keeper who is absolutely hopeless.

We have to switch focus and start thinking how we can concede less chances.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

No one panic, we have our two Jan signings who will make a big difference...

The club is lifeless this season. I'm bored of this season already and never got excited about it from day 1 in truth given the shambles of the summer transfer window. 

Another dreadful window so far where we're getting weaker and weaker with every window. We are on a trajectory towards league 1 in 18 months time. We'll just about be OK this season given how bad the bottom 3 are.

Indeed. Like the Villa left back who didn’t play today despite our left back being unwell.

We are an absolute joke.

• Like 2

The manager has given up on this group, to not even get out of your seat for the last 75minutes is a disgrace, every team just needs to put the ball in our box and they score, was so lucky we only got a minus 3 on goal difference today. 

I’m out in Spain so I missed the game - thank fuck. Just got this text from my son who watched it -

“ Crap. Can’t defend, keeper needs to go. Soft as shite, no fight. We are in a relegation battle and this lot don’t know what a battle is. West Brom could have had a dozen today “.

• Like 2