BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Bromwich Albion (a) - 13/1/24

On the way home now and in 60 plus years of watching Rovers that is the worst display I have seen

West Brom should have scored 7 or 8.

About 2000 Rovers fans there and they were let down massively and left with only gallows humour. “We are @@@@@ shite”  

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Tronstad? Kevin Gallagher and Andy Bayes full of praise for his performance and said he was our best player 

He might scrape a 1/10. 

Garrett was our best player by a country mile. Wharton tried to make things happen. Not gonna be too hard on JRC or Gallagher as neither could move, but the rest were awful. Special mentions to Wahlstedt, Brittain and Hyam who were a disgrace.

Edited by Miller11
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, roverblue said:

Relegation here we come.

The most worrying thing about this bad run is nobody at the club seems to really care or acknowledge how bad things are.

The manager never takes any responsibility and am sure post match he will blame recruitment rather than his suicidal tactics.

The players seem to still think we are playoff candidates.

The directors seem more keen to loan or sell players than results on the pitch.

The owners seem more bothered about court cases than the club.

Where does that leave us fans? None of the above give two hoots about us other than that we all blindly clap along accepting it all.

The beauty of the director of football and coach set up. Both can just blame each other!  No accountability. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

On the way home now and in 60 plus years of watching Rovers that is the worst display I have seen

West Brom should have scored 7 or 8

About 2000 Rovers fans there and they were let down massively and left with only gallows humour. “We are @@@@@ shite”  

A great turnout from the fans of a basket case club. Every one of them should be given their money back 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yankfan said:

The beauty of the director of football and coach set up. Both can just blame each other!  No accountability. 

Exactly. It was never going to work here not least of all when the dof is so under qualified it’s frightening. 

Edited by matt83
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

If JDT goes, I am certain they will employee Rooney. Utter desperation meets utter desperation. 

I would not be surprised if the idiots did employ Rooney but unfortunately JDT has to go. We don’t have the quality players or squad depth to play tipsy tapy footfall. We need a manager to put fear of god into this squad and hopefully sign a few players (including a keeper) who play their hearts out to survive. If we go down I can’t see us getting back as quick.

Sell up Venkeys we don’t want you anywhere near Ewood.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

A great turnout from the fans of a basket case club. Every one of them should be given their money back 

Taking the mickey out of their own team. Ironic cheers when the clown in goal caught the ball; celebrating when we had a shot on goal. Lots of people around me wondering why they bother going when the team clearly aren’t bothered 

Edited by jim mk2
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Get to Warnock’s retirement home and offer him a steady supply of werthers originals. Alex Neill. Or maybe Nathan Jones another possibility.

Anyone who can instil a bit of fight in them. 

If you think Warnock would work in these conditions

9 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Add to this a yes mrs Venkey ceo to complete our embarrassing set up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nbdrovers said:

well, that's a different point all together. i don't think anyone would begrudge jdt that. but the point is: missing out on sixth place on goal difference is not a decade long ceiling to celebrate 

Improving on a decade's underperformance was a reason to celebrate. Of course, carry on at this rate and we might match the decade's worst finish too...

• Like 1