BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Wrexham (h) - FA Cup - 29/1/24, 7:30pm

37 minutes ago, Ben-2000 said:

Ticket Office is closing at 5pm on the day of the game. You couldn't make it up 😂

Another pathetic attempt by Rovers to put obstacles in the way of anyone thinking of going in the last minute. I can't help but wonder if this is in retaliation for their embarrassing climb-down as they had to concede they were wrong with the Digital Day fiasco. When we currently need every penny we can get you would think the club would be as flexible as they could be to sell tickets.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/january/23/ticket-news--rovers-v-wrexham/

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Another pathetic attempt by Rovers to put obstacles in the way of anyone thinking of going in the last minute. I can't help but wonder if this is in retaliation for their embarrassing climb-down as they had to concede they were wrong with the Digital Day fiasco. When we currently need every penny we can get you would think the club would be as flexible as they could be to sell tickets.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/january/23/ticket-news--rovers-v-wrexham/

It looks like it is even worse than the (physical) ticket office being closed - the link clearly states that the ticket office will be closed on matchday (Monday 29th) and tickets are available only on sale till 5pm.

GOONS! The lot of them. I was going to go, depending on what kind of a day I've had next Monday, but feck it, why should anyone bother with these morons trolling the fanbase at every possible opportunity. MORONS!

CLUELESS VENKYS OUT!

CYNICAL WAGGOTT OUT!

• Like 3

Until recently I believed that every decision they made was motivated solely by short term cost savings. But now I am of the view they are deliberately pulling stunts like these either to antagonise people or to keep attendances to a minimum

20,000 empty seats and you won't open the ticket office on matchday. Wow.

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

It looks like it is even worse than the (physical) ticket office being closed - the link clearly states that the ticket office will be closed on matchday (Monday 29th) and tickets are available only on sale till 5pm.

GOONS! The lot of them. I was going to go, depending on what kind of a day I've had next Monday, but feck it, why should anyone bother with these morons trolling the fanbase at every possible opportunity. MORONS!

CLUELESS VENKYS OUT!

CYNICAL WAGGOTT OUT!

Tickets are on sale online until kick off.

Only really useful if you’re happy with a digital ticket 🤔🤨

Police advice will be the excuse for this one.

Put off hundreds of potential pre game walk up buyers because half a dozen young Welsh lads might try to buy tickets in a home section.

11 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Until recently I believed that every decision they made was motivated solely by short term cost savings. But now I am of the view they are deliberately pulling stunts like these either to antagonise people or to keep attendances to a minimum

20,000 empty seats and you won't open the ticket office on matchday. Wow.

Everything Waggott has done since he's been at the Club seems designed to try and discourage supporters from attending. I refuse to believe anyone could possibly be that stupid. I suspect he has an ulterior motive or agenda we're not yet privy to.

• Like 5

The less supporters in the Rovers ends, suits them fine. Easier to control them. That’s their goal. Dwindle the support base, so there isn’t many left to complain.

And their (end) goal is slowly working. Our support is being removed, bit by bit. 

And  no matter what we say, they don’t take a blind bit of notice, until we have minimal support left.

Then they have the result they want and Ewood will be demolished and a supermarket will be built on the ground where Ewood was.

All too late for our fans to do anything about it.

And that’s how it will end….

Thank you Venkeys. You cruel bastards.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Moptop1 said:

The less supporters in the Rovers ends, suits them fine. Easier to control them. That’s their goal. Dwindle the support base, so there isn’t many left to complain.

And their (end) goal is slowly working. Our support is being removed, bit by bit. 

And  no matter what we say, they don’t take a blind bit of notice, until we have minimal support left.

Then they have the result they want and Ewood will be demolished and a supermarket will be built on the ground where Ewood was.

All too late for our fans to do anything about it.

And that’s how it will end….

Thank you Venkeys. You cruel bastards.

I agree to a point ..

Nothing to stop fans going to the ground and not going in !

That if organised properly , would give Waggott and co a big headache ...

Basically turn up for the game but dont enter the ground !

• Like 2

I have been told that they aren't selling tickets after 5 pm on police advice. Surely Rovers should challenge this based on the detrimental effect it will have on income. We are playing a lower league team in a night match. Does that really constitute enough of a threat to take tickets off sale a few hours before kick off. 

• Moderation Lead
2 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

FWIW can this be brought up at the Fans Forum please?

The Club can hardly complain about being short of money when they're pulling stunts like that.

Absolutely it can!

10 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I have been told that they aren't selling tickets after 5 pm on police advice. Surely Rovers should challenge this based on the detrimental effect it will have on income. We are playing a lower league team in a night match. Does that really constitute enough of a threat to take tickets off sale a few hours before kick off. 

If a Wrexham fan wants a home ticket surely they just try to buy it before 5pm?

What am I missing here????