BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham City (a) - 13/02/2024 19:45 KO

• Backroom

Argh can’t believe we didn’t snatch an undeserved point there you couldn’t ask for a better chance 

Shocking all round and a waste of an evening 

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Because we might have multiple injuries in that position. He's one injury away from being needed in the matchday squad.

It would be like asking why we would bother having 3 keepers. 

I guess for this specific example you only get a limited amount of loanees you can pick in your squad. 
Almost every position on the pitch is needed more than CB so why did we loan someone who struggled in the French 2nd division over a CM to replace Wharton for example.

• Like 1

Well, I hate losing against this lot at the best of times (which we are assuredly not in), ever since their arrogance during the Savage thing. Their wanker fans shouting 'who?' at every single sub like they have zero knowledge of this league cemented that feeling. And I hate losing to Mowbray's teams too. So, all in all a great evening.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, superniko said:

Exactly, no leaders and no ambition on the pitch outside of Szmodics. 
Starting with our ‘captain’ Travis. Spineless bunch of players, highlighted with the comments in that Waggott meeting

I seriously can't stand most of them. Brittain is one that needs shipping out pronto. The shit that he has served up over the last few months, then he has the nerve to come out and have veiled digs at JDT. F.O!

Tonight shows that all this "happy playing to our strengths" is hogwash. They quite simply aren't up to it.

Eustace coming out with the "no excuse culture" shit can get stuffed as well. Convenient how the first thing he says is he won't look towards the owners, failed transfers, injuries etc as an excuse. The perfect appointment for these clowns.

They've driven the best hope we had out of the club and I won't be getting behind this.

Eustace Out.

• Like 2

Well, I’m glad the players got what they wanted, in the end. Fortunate with the weekend, as Stoke were drilled on a high press that found them out early, but by the end we were clinging on.

We didn’t create anything here to cling onto here and couldn’t maintain whatever grip on a point we had.

If Birmingham were marginally better, this could’ve been a hammering. 

Eustace has barely been in the building for ten minutes, so there’s not a lot you can immediately level at him, except the same stuff that has been levelled at the previous manager, which is that “he sets the team up.” He quite simply fucked it today.

We’re as high as 20/1 for relegation at the minute and while I really cannot bring myself to make a bet like that against Rovers, those of a stronger constitution might be wise to.

Given the Senior Players’ Council™ were able to instigate a meeting with fans to complain about the atmosphere hindering them, I wonder would they be so forthcoming as to sit down with me so I can explain how fucking pathetic they are?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Because we might have multiple injuries in that position. He's one injury away from being needed in the matchday squad.

It would be like asking why we would bother having 3 keepers. 

We haven't bothered having 3 keepers though. Happy with two shite ones.

He's Wharton coming back (expected this Saturday) from being two players distant from our bench. Pointless signing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

Moran has been awful, so weak. Garett not up to it, Fleck is a seasoned campaigner at this level. Not laid a glove on them, even more so since going behind, where is the kitchen sink and at least go down fighting.

fleck wasnt playing