BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Rumours & Speculation

11 hours ago, tomphil said:

Remember how desperate we were, remember Wharton going, Trav loaned out, injuries and a blob of the first Wharton instalment landing.

Remember Ennis, remember the repeated cock ups trying to sign decent players.

Nobody can be remotely surprised if they took a 4/500k till the end of the season gamble and lets be honest if he's on half that it's still a stupid punt.

Punt?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tricky said:

How much we expecting Szmodics to go for this summer then? 

3.5 million

followed by gallagher(undisclosed)hyam (undisclosed)carter 2 million,tronstadt 2 million,travis (undisclosed)

thats how it`s going to go folks,whatever division we are in

40 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

3.5 million

followed by gallagher(undisclosed)hyam (undisclosed)carter 2 million,tronstadt 2 million,travis (undisclosed)

And incomings will cost as much as a bag of monster munch. Venkys really splashing the cash.

13 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

3.5 million

You forgot to mention the rise in season ticket prices.

Charlie Cheston stepping down.

I presume all the finances might be managed in India now with maybe all bills paid directly from there cutting out the need to money transfer.

Not sure if that's possible or how it would impact their situation over there but no doubt it'll turn to shit anyway.

It would also increase the need for more revenue in Blackburn to cover any shortfall in day to day costs here, more price increases on the horizon.

24 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I presume all the finances might be managed in India now with maybe all bills paid directly from there cutting out the need to money transfer.

Not sure if that's possible or how it would impact their situation over there but no doubt it'll turn to shit anyway.

It would also increase the need for more revenue in Blackburn to cover any shortfall in day to day costs here, more price increases on the horizon.

The club have already appointed a Chief Financial Officer to replace him - someone who was Finance Director at Huddersfield.

23 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Well he's been immediately replaced by Matt Wright, so I can't imagine it changes a thing in regards to where the finances are managed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, G Somerset Rover said:

They obviously won’t say as much, but any chance he’s our sacrificial lamb that we’ve been waiting for?

'Family reasons' dontcha know...

7 minutes ago, only2garners said:

The club have already appointed a Chief Financial Officer to replace him - someone who was Finance Director at Huddersfield.

A finance officer as opposed to director ?

And another appointed in India recently, also Mr Babu ?

13 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Well he's been immediately replaced by Matt Wright, so I can't imagine it changes a thing in regards to where the finances are managed.

They still need one on the ground here to manage all the takings and outgoings in Blackburn.

The main finance though of player, football operation wages, transfer, debts, funding etc will surely be done direct from India ?

How many finance people does one club need seeing as they already appointed another in India recently.

Edited by tomphil

6 minutes ago, tomphil said:

A finance officer as opposed to director ?

And another appointed in India recently, also Mr Babu ?

A CFO is similar to a CEO whereby they would usually sit on the board or directors as the head finance honcho. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BigUts said:

A CFO is similar to a CEO whereby they would usually sit on the board or directors as the head finance honcho. 

Without the ramifications of a director if we end up going to the wall ?

18 minutes ago, tomphil said:

They still need one on the ground here to manage all the takings and outgoings in Blackburn.

The main finance though of player, football operation wages, transfer, debts, funding etc will surely be done direct from India ?

How many finance people does one club need seeing as they already appointed another in India recently.

I don't see any reason to think that would be the case? They've replaced one British finance guy with another British finance guy, I'm not sure why that indicates a move of the finances from here to India. The appointment in India might be more relevant in that regard, I don't know. In the other post you said Babu, but hasn't he been at the club for years now, or is it a different Babu?

A guy from India was appointed something in finance not too long ago. I can't recall if he was to be bars in India or the UK.

Meanwhile at Ewood it's jobworth musical chairs.

A moment ago whilst on the main Rovers website looking for a name for the Indian finance guy I got this.

You may think this is an old image, it's not.

As we now have the like of Scott Wharton doing the bidding of the VSW cabal and slagging off JDT publicly this is a little odd.

No doubt Rovers will claim they have now spotted what was just human error.

Arses and Elbows.....

Screenshot_20240329-020650.thumb.png.3e7f4344c1e6421afa47a19faa615181.png

Screenshot_20240329-021326.png

Edited by AllRoverAsia

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

Matt Wright from Huddersfield Town has replaced immediately. 

Whether he is a director we will see whether he is list has a director of Rovers on companies house website