BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Rumours & Speculation

2 hours ago, bluebruce said:

I don't see any reason to think that would be the case? They've replaced one British finance guy with another British finance guy, I'm not sure why that indicates a move of the finances from here to India. The appointment in India might be more relevant in that regard, I don't know. In the other post you said Babu, but hasn't he been at the club for years now, or is it a different Babu?

Babu has been on the board for years yes and he is allegedly the guy responsible for seeing the finance get from India to here, so he'll have been a bit redundant recently !

What no one seems to know is what the other guy has been added for.

Now we have a long standing guy here apparently standing down for family reasons amid a myriad of rumours, the most sane one being he is just retiring. Why the club couldn't just say that then who knows but it doesn't help the cloak and dagger stuff, then we have an officer replacing a director.

Aren't companies the size of Rovers required to have a certain number of UK based directors ?

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

A guy from India was appointed something in finance not too long ago. I can't recall if he was to be bars in India or the UK.

Meanwhile at Ewood it's jobworth musical chairs.

A moment ago whilst on the main Rovers website looking for a name for the Indian finance guy I got this.

You may think this is an old image, it's not.

As we now have the like of Scott Wharton doing the bidding of the VSW cabal and slagging off JDT publicly this is a little odd.

No doubt Rovers will claim they have now spotted what was just human error.

Arses and Elbows.....

Screenshot_20240329-020650.thumb.png.3e7f4344c1e6421afa47a19faa615181.png

Screenshot_20240329-021326.png

No surprise if you've seen some of the VH group websites they look like a kid has done them on GoDaddy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, neophox said:

Isn't Chest on Silversters boss so he might be responsible...we will see Silvester leave soon.

I have been told that Ian Silvester will be 'retiring' at the end of the season.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, arbitro said:

I have been told that Ian Silvester will be 'retiring' at the end of the season.

He should have gone after the deadline day Fiasco 

I wonder whether Sarah Logan who is our deputy club secretary will replace him or will we look external like with did with Mike Cheston's replacement

12 hours ago, aletheia said:

Surely they could send Rovers staff for some in-service training somewhere-how to press send on a computer.

I’m sure they have but they pressed delete Instead of opening the email 

2 hours ago, rigger said:

Riverside season tickets announced at £250 if we are relegated.

Stick £70 on now whilst we are 7/2 (Paddy power) to go down and it will be free.

7 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

I absolutely despise anybody that bets against their own club in anyway. Fk8n degenerates

iv`e been sticking a fiver a day on our impending drop since the qpr game,stopped when the price got to 3/1,i stand to win a **** load of cash if it happens😁,might as well get something out of our season,not many people in positions of power at ewood care,they`ve probably done the same as me

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

iv`e been sticking a fiver a day on our impending drop since the qpr game,stopped when the price got to 3/1,i stand to win a **** load of cash if it happens😁,might as well get something out of our season,not many people in positions of power at ewood care,they`ve probably done the same as me

shameful

• Like 1

If it’s value, then why not. Nothing shameful about it, whole point of betting (or any stock/currency market) is finding value.

I certainly should’ve backed us to go down when we were 20+/1, huge value. 

20 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

tis a no brainer,rovers stay up great,rovers go down i get cash back on what iv`e spent on my season ticket,no sentiment when it comes to betting either😗

If the people who used to work for us for nothing can make a few quid out of it, then what not the odd fan?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I’ve just posted on the Sunderland thread but I backed us to go down at 15/4 yesterday on betfairs exchange.

As fans you generally know far more about the situation at Rovers than all other sporting event. You know the injuries, the form, everything. You should always be betting with your head rather than your heart.

Does anybody realistically think we have only a 21% chance of going down. It’s far higher than that.  It doesn’t mean I want it to happen, nor that I won’t still cheer rovers on as loud as ever whenever I watch them. Just I think it’s overpriced.

I really don’t get why people have issues with it. 

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1