BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (h) - 5/3/24

Just now, danger19_80 said:

Hyam giving it one to the Riverside. Very fragile.

Maybe he should give it one on the pitch for once. The fact that he's captain over Sammie is a joke.

• Like 1

Not once, not once, did we look like winning that match. 
For that reason, we will not stay up, as it literally doesn’t get any easier than that tonight. 

Eustace has been brought in to allegedly keep us up, and therefore, he has to go tonight. 
We are horrendous 

• Like 5

Garbage. Still no win for the new manager. Has there ever been less of an impact from a new manager?

Really dour display and a game we never looked like winning. A point is not enough so it's an incredibly poor result..

• Like 1

That was utterly appalling. Millwall will be happy with that. Rovers are in the shit and it's only got much worse since the new manager came in. 2 shots on target, I think, against a shit team at Ewood. We are in a heap of trouble and I don't fancy this bunch of weaklings getting us out of it.

• Like 2

Too slow. Ffs, no urgency at all. Except to pass backwards and sideways. Pickering able to cross and passes backwards. Wtf is that about?

Another awful performance dropping points. 

Some of these players I’d gladly give away.

• Backroom

Not good enough. Next game is now a must win, but I fear we've already thrown away too many points against clubs we should have gotten something from. If we can't beat the likes of Millwall or fucking Rotherham at home then who can we beat, realistically? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devon Rover said:

Was that Hyam telling the fans to calm down when yet again he took it backwards? This are  bunch of twats we've got here. 

Bad when the lads in the riverside can see the picture clearer than you. What on earth was he doing passing that back in. 
There’s a lot out there tonight that I just don’t want to see in a Rovers shirt again, their time is done. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

Who are we going to beat if we can't beat this shit show? 

You could apply that same statement to most of the teams we’ve played since Eustace arrived.

Dreadful tonight, no desire to win that game at all.

Minus Szmodics and possibly Ayari, there is no actual talent in that side.

We are going down, make no mistake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B16Rover said:

The shackles of 'being able to play football' and 'trying to achieve anything' are well and truly off 

We've been shit for a while mate. Not sure you've noticed. Difference is we have more players at the back defending. 

Who do I blame all the injuries on?