Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield Wednesday (h) - 21/04/2024

• Backroom
1 minute ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Get involved in the game Gallagher!!

His link up has been exactly what you’d want from him so far 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I can tell you ‘pal’ that we have most definitely lost a good few games due to absent first half displays and not starting well. Do you even know us?

“I knew we’d lose today” after 5 minutes is piss poor. Regardless of how shit we are/have been. 

• Downvote 1

• Backroom

They’ve done nothing but we look so dodgy at the back

What Is Pears doing there he’s walked out past the ball 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

“I knew we’d lose today” after 5 minutes is piss poor. Regardless of how shit we are/have been. 

I said before the game I thought we would lose, what from history tells you differently, we don’t show up when we should/need to win. So wheest

2 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

I said before the game I thought we would lose, what from history tells you differently, we don’t show up when we should/need to win. So wheest

I remember being in the Blackburn end in the play off semi final first leg v Derby and when Tommy Johnson made it 2-0 to Derby after about ten minutes some knob offered his tickets to the second leg free to any takers. I took them. 

So ‘wheest’ yourself. 

3 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I remember being in the Blackburn end in the play off semi final first leg v Derby and when Tommy Johnson made it 2-0 to Derby after about ten minutes some knob offered his tickets to the second leg free to any takers. I took them. 

So ‘wheest’ yourself. 

Different era, different team , not really comparable with todays mob.

ps we might be on level terms but it’s still a poor half of football from us, which you can usually tell from the first 5 minutes what mood we are in. Can’t say it’s not a valid point 

We are so poor.

A one man team.

God help us next season when SS has gone and the sales proceeds have been  snaffled up by our owners.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1