BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield Wednesday (h) - 21/04/2024

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Chaffinch said:

There’s a big difference between playing for a point and taking a point. Play to win then take a point if the circumstances dictate. Stood in the concourse right now heart beating ten to the dozen with nerves…would I take a point….100% yes! Let’s be honest, since Christmas we’ve got bloody used to it!!!

Playing for a point is never a good game plan as you're generally sunk if you concede the first goal.

I don't think we'll play for a point today but we won't overcommit either as we know a point is probably enough. Think the game is set up very nicely for us as we know Sheff W have to go for it which should leave gaps at the back for Sammie. We tend to struggle when we have to try and break other teams down.

What the hell does Gareth Ainsworth see in the mirror before he leaves the house? He should be banned from TV, he's scaring the grandkids! 

• Like 1

JE: ‘the most important thing today is that we’re competitive’.

How inspiring. It’s like we’re playing Man City at the Etihad.

Bollocks to that, a win and we’re safe. The important thing is that we’re positive and try to win the game.

I genuinely cannot fathom the small-time mentality that’s been allowed to creep in since JDT left.

• Like 1

• Backroom

An absolute stinker of a goal to concede that, Dolan wasting the counter then shocking from Pears and Hyam