BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

Huddersfield were so poor. Maybe the bad early injury affected them but they were not up to much before it. They completely bottled it spunkless wonders.

Rovers have control of their own destiny and in TM I trust.

Feck you Shane Duffy. Thankyou Toon.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
6 hours ago, Silas said:

I see the point you're making, but i call foul play ref. Maybe even a yellow card. 

This is a thread clearly titled Championship and even lists the year. 

On that basis everyone knows what we mean by Bristol. 

Someone even made a statement about city a few posts back. Did i get confused thinking it was Exeter or Coventry? No, cos context matters. 

I wouldn't say Bristol in a discussion of 3rd round of FA cup for example.  

And i get that you mean 2 club cities /towns get @#/? about that sort of stuff, but who gives a toss. It ain't ever gonna happen in relation to the name Blackburn, so let it be their problem.  

I hope Bristol get relegated this season,  and I hope Bristol get promoted too, and then we will still get to play Bristol next season. 

Now, I'm just off to repeat candyman to a mirror.  :P

Have you tried referring to Rovers as 'Blackburn' on here???

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Mike E said:

Have you tried referring to Rovers as 'Blackburn' on here???

No, Mike, I try to be smarter than that. 

I've witnessed what unfolds in the aftermath of such a despicable utterance.  

It's a scene that wakes me in the middle of the night,  and will forever be etched upon my consciousness.  

I've passed tales of it down to my children,  and made them vow to pass it on to their children's children. 

If there's one thing I try to instill in my family,  it's self preservation.  

So, on reflection,  I get it now. As you were Blueboy. 

Burton are the team to catch. Think Warburton will easily keep Forest up, and Bristol have some good players that should keep them up. It's between us and Burton imo. A four point gap with 8 games to go would have been a killer blow. 

It's disgraceful to lose 5-3 after being 3-1 up at HT. I'd be very worried tonight if  I was a Button fan. Think that will come back to haunt them. 

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:37 PM, chaddyrovers said:

Roy Hodgson, Gary Rowett and Alan Pardew all linked with Norwich job. 

From Norwich City statement about Alex Neil sacking

"As has been widely reported the Board has been conducting a thorough review of the structure of the Club. An announcement about the new structure will be made next week."

New structure? Will they been going down head coach/DoF structure now? 

http://mobile.canaries.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/norwich-city-alex-neil-3618768.aspx

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:11 PM, Athlete said:

You've only conveniently pasted a certain bit of the statement.. They are after a new manager 

you missed this crucial bit :

A club statement said: "The board has taken the tough but unanimous decision, believing it is in the best interests of the club for a new manager to be in place through a crucial summer transfer window."

Looks like I was right that's Norwich new structure with be with sporting Director and head coach. was announced yesterday

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/norwich-city-structural-changes-3631989.aspx

I think they will appoint Paul Heckingbottom as their next head coach.

13 hours ago, 47er said:

Leeds looking strong for those play-offs. Years of misery can end in triumph!

As we've said before most clubs are only one bad managerial appointment away from trouble but you can argue that they are also only one good managerial appointment away from success.

This rule doesn't apply to Rovers anymore because of the  " added degree of difficulty " the Chokers imposed on us but it can apply to 95% of other clubs.

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Looks like I was right that's Norwich new structure with be with sporting Director and head coach. was announced yesterday

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/norwich-city-structural-changes-3631989.aspx

I think they will appoint Paul Heckingbottom as their next head coach.

They won't progress.. Looks like a certain joke politician his currently ruining Norwich.. Ed Balls making you guessed it.. 

Just now, Athlete said:

They won't progress.. 

Dont know how you can say that until you see who is appoint in those roles. I suggestion Heckingbottom has I think he done a really good job at Barnsley in his role there as head coach. Could they go foriegn? Think its unlikely tbh

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Dont know how you can say that until you see who is appoint in those roles. I suggestion Heckingbottom has I think he done a really good job at Barnsley in his role there as head coach. Could they go foriegn? Think its unlikely tbh

Tbh I don't give a flying about Norwich city... But a ex colleague of mine who is a season ticket holder at carrow Road  says there's behind the scenes issues at the club like I said Ed Balls.. 

Used to stay in the holiday Inn over looking the pitch when working down there always admired their set up 

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, Athlete said:

Tbh I don't give a flying about Norwich city... But a ex colleague of mine who is a season ticket holder at carrow Road  says there's behind the scenes issues at the club like I said Ed Balls.. 

Used to stay in the holiday Inn over looking the pitch when working down there always admired their set up 

But Norwich are in the Championship and it's the Championship thread, so...

Archived