BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town Away

1 minute ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Nah no chance sadly. Unfortunately his sacking has came 2/3 seasons too late for me, I’m at the point I don’t care. That’s mowbray that’s done that to me. I’m about 15% of the support I used to have. He is a horrible manager, pulled the wool over others eyes for far too long 

Perfect post!!.....that’s exactly what Mowbray has done to me . 
I am empty.....I even feel contempt 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

I really really hope the press ask pressing questions here.  Blizzare subs and tactical game plan. Really is so odd.  Players don't look like they care either. Mowbray seems to have lost the players 

Oh I guarantee you there will be none of that. It’ll be all ‘so sorry for the injuries you’re having to contend with Tony, it’s really hampering you isn’t it?’ And ‘when you get a fit side together no doubt you’ll feel you can have a good stab at the top six’. It’s all so infuriating and boring.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

How to beat the Rovers :

HIgh press

Crowd the defence

Practice set pieces

Look to strike on the break

Field as many bruisers as possible to run into as many Rovers players as possible

Play as many Hail Mary passes into the heart of our defence as possible

We see it every week. When will Mowbray learn.  Less Arte more, Labore please Tony.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Oh I guarantee you there will be nine if that. It’ll be all ‘so sorry for the injuries you’re having to contend with Tony, it’s really hampering you isn’t it?’ And ‘when you get a fit side together no doubt you’ll feel you can have a good stab at the top six’. It’s all so infuriating and boring.

You’ve forgotten the sign off we go again. 

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

Although Mowbray is staying put. If fans were there, I imagine with the manner of this performance, ah evening ko, that big stand mostly full. They would be getting it big time tonight. Like ince vs Wigan. 

Yep this is where he is fortunate with no fans in the ground can hang around for a lot longer than would otherwise be the case

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Seems to be more and more on Twitter hinting that his time should be up, we’ll scab a late equaliser and all will be forgotten 

There’s every chance Gallagher’s offside “goal” has already done that.

2 minutes ago, TimmyJimmy said:

How to beat the Rovers :

HIgh press

Crowd the defence

Practice set pieces

Look to strike on the break

Field as many bruisers as possible to run into as many Rovers players as possible

Play as many Hail Mary passes into the heart of our defence as possible

We see it every week. When will Mowbray learn.  Less Arte more, Labore please Tony.

Forgot target the LB

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

I think I can safely say we won't make play offs this season. 

Tony's moving into At Risk territory now I think.

No, I’ve given up that hope. I’d say, let’s finish strong, a solid top third, but I’m afraid That would give mowbray ammo that he can say he’s very close. 

I always want Rovers to win, but this shows we aren’t close at all. Dacky may well regret his decision to re-sign.