BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Relegation Thread

9 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Shef Wed at home right now to Swansea. With us at there place next Tuesday I expect Tony Mowbray to be at Hillsborough now 🤔.   

To be fair I doubt he’d be allowed? He can pay his tenner and watch it on iFollow 😂

I think it shows just how boring things have got that we are almost trying to make up some unlikely scenarios where we might still have something to play for at some point.

Can anyone remember a more boring recent season? It has been dead for a number of weeks already and there is literally nothing to look forward to and the football has mainly been atrocious.

1 hour ago, oldjamfan1 said:

To be fair I doubt he’d be allowed? He can pay his tenner and watch it on iFollow 😂

I take your point but it didn't stop Moyes sat in stand at Brighton the other night. 

Mowbray doesn't have that hunger. 

3 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Rotherham have only got time for a quick nap before they play Cov on Thursday. If they win that we're officially in a relegation battle. 

Can Tony take us down twice?

If he does he’ll be in charge next season.

That's an impressive win for Rotherham which shows they are well up for the battle. Before tonight they were in poor form and QPR decent, having only lost 1 in 11 or something like that away from home.

To fall behind and recover to a 3-1 win shows they have the fighting spirit. Their tails will now be up for a 6 pointer v Coventry on Thursday. 

This could go down to the wire and we certainly need another win or 3-4 draws yet. Huddersfield at home might be our saving grace as they are as bad as us right now. I wouldn't want to go to Rotherham needing anything in our final away game.

What a journey we are on eh.

• Like 1

Literally every game we have left is against teams below us, I don’t think we will have the fight to beat any of them. It’s ridiculous, we should be looking at the top 6 thinking 5 of them bottom 7 to play, rubbing our hands, but instead this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wovers said:

Literally every game we have left is against teams below us, I don’t think we will have the fight to beat any of them. It’s ridiculous, we should be looking at the top 6 thinking 5 of them bottom 7 to play, rubbing our hands, but instead this.

My thoughts exactly. I can't see our rubber dinghy men being up for the battle.

• Like 1