BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Happy Kean Out Day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/11/2021 at 13:47, Dreams of 1995 said:

Hibernian should be very careful what they wish for. I don’t wish ill will against people but I would make a special exception for the likes of Kean and Anderson 

Kean is first and foremost an opportunist. There’s no doubting his ability as a coach, backed by some high end professionals, but ambition can always get the better of men. It certainly did for him 

If the rumours of Hibs struggling in recruitment and even having owners taking an unusual role in that then I would not be surprised if that is the angle him and his boys have. It also wouldn’t surprise me at all if “king of transfers” Jim White knew about the dealings of Kean and SEM

If I saw Steve Kean in the street I’d cross the road. Not because I’m scared of him but because the thought of being close to that creature turns your stomach 

Good luck Hibs, it could be a bumpy ride…especially now he has “ex manager” in his CV. It won’t look as much of a stitch up job now! But if he can stitch up Williams and Big Sam he could definitely stitch up Jack Ross and whoever Hibs has running their club 

Hibs have just completed a January transfer window, where the manager (Shaun Maloney), only appears to have identified a couple of players for the first team, and yet Kean has managed to get a fair few development players in the door. Some of them for reportedly quite steep fees.

2 hours ago, HHGH said:

Hibs have just completed a January transfer window, where the manager (Shaun Maloney), only appears to have identified a couple of players for the first team, and yet Kean has managed to get a fair few development players in the door. Some of them for reportedly quite steep fees.

Just been reading the Hibs forum. I won't do a copy and paste, but one of the posters there says it all. Here's a jist of what he has said:

"We have made a significant investment in revamping the Youth Academy under Steve Kean".

"We have used the January window to massively invest in the future, rather than focusing on the present".

"Investing in youth, developing them, getting them into the first team and then selling them on for big money is clearly what Gordon, Kean and Kensell want to do".

"I am all for investing in youth, but a danger sign is that the whole club is turning into a Youth Academy. That's all we seem to be focusing on. We need experienced players otherwise we are going to become the Scottish Crewe Alexandra".

"The owner has taken a huge risk in appointing a rookie in Shaun Maloney and also by going with this youth over experience policy. We desperately need experienced quality players to come in, in the summer".

"Hibs has changed. It's not the club that it once was. We are going down a completely different route".

It's obvious where this is heading! It would not be at all surprising if Maloney is sacked soon and replaced by you know who.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Backroom

See, he's too thick to realise it, but the story shows exactly why we were right about Kean.

If a midfielder was running 50m high intensity a match he shouldn't have been anywhere near the team sheet.

Didn't that twat waffle on about Opta match stats constantly? 

The minute you knew a player had "downed tools", you ditch them. You play absolutely anyone else there, even if it's a youth squad player. 

Those are the sort of tough decisions a manager is paid handsomely to make. It's the reason that tool is a multi millionaire. 

Because he was supposed to be dealing with all these things daily, and getting the best people out there come matchday. 

But he didn't...he couldn't....cos he was always a useless pudding.

So take your sob story Bradley and shove it sideways up your backside! Clown. 

• Like 4

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/death-threats-bradley-orrs-blackburn-24162439

Forgets to mention what a vastly overpaid useless loada crap he was even when fully fit. 

Cant argue with a lot of what he says though but as Silas says above all he's doing is showing largely why we wanted kean out! All personal feelings agains Kean aside and forgetting about the machiavellian way he wrangled himself into the job...bottom line was he was and forever will be god awful manager that waaaaay overstayed his welcome. 

I am tyring to figure out which so called 'fan favorite warrior' cb it was that he claims refused to play at left back for a game!? My first thought was maybe salgado, but you wouldn't call him a cb! Other than that i cant think of any defenders at that time that you'd call a fan favorite! Possibly Hanley to an extent, but he was still very young then so can't imagine hed have had the power to just refuse to play. 

As for midfielders not pulling their weight in the effort department! That could literally be all of them, there was only Lowe that put in the miles but sadly that's all he did because he was terrible in every other aspect of the game. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

No idea if it’s directly linked in the articles above but here it is 30 minutes in.

it’s clear that he doesn’t understand why Kean was so hated. It’s not as if the information isn’t well documented.

• Like 1

Well that's an interesting article. Thing is, if I believed him, I'd say I could understand where he was coming from at the time. Givet, as he is clearly referring to, should never have been refusing to play and let an injured teammate take career-risking injections to play instead of him. Nobody should be throwing cricket balls at the manager no matter how much we hate them. It would all make his words at the time far more understandable (although fans not resorting to violence had every right to throw vitriol at that snake).

But, I don't believe him. For one thing, if a cricket ball was thrown at Keane and nearly hit him, I'm 90% sure I'd have heard about it before now. Not the sort of thing everyone except Bradley Orr misses. Not the sort of thing Kean wouldn't mention, or the club wouldn't mention. Not the sort of thing the press would have ignored whilst they were busy villifying our fans and bumming the charlatan. It would have been rocket fuel for them. The only conclusion I can draw is he has made it up several years after the event because it helps his narrative.

The man he came out in support of was a fraud and a liar, who antagonised fans. Orr tied his colours to that mast, and that doesn't reflect well on his character either. Nor does his covid violation, where he kept running his business illegally whilst the country was on lockdown. I feel like I remember him being caught in a lie, or at least some arrogant entitled comments, during that. He tried to quote the magna carta or something too, adding evidence he may be delusional.

I could believe that Givet acted selfishly, he had a bit of form for it. I can buy that the players downed tools, they were shit although who would be inspired under him? Kean could have walked away if he had lost the dressing room, but no he hung around it like a wet steaming shit on the towels, condemning our great club to certain relegation. Agents ruin football, so I could also believe the part about them telling clients that it would be easier to get them a move after relegation.

But because I absolutely don't believe the cricket ball shit, or Orr in general, I can't consider the other things true without verification from other sources.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bluebruce said:

But because I absolutely don't believe the cricket ball shit, or Orr in general, I can't consider the other things true without verification from other sources.

Absolutely!!!

Not a chance that a cricket ball missed Kean's head by inches and he didn't make sure everyone in the media knew he was the victim. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, arbitro said:

He played with a 35% fear in his Achilles? What a load of nonsense - I have had strained Achilles and could hardly walk, even with painkillers and anti-infammatories.

Exactly. He's full of it. 

Who the fuck is Bradley Orr? Was he one of the dossers brought in by Kentaro to steal a wage from us?

I for one hope that Steve Kean gets another management job in the top division. It would be nice to see his team completely capitulate and be defeated week after week after week. Then who will the blame be put on? The fans there?

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

He played with a 35% fear in his Achilles? What a load of nonsense - I have had strained Achilles and could hardly walk, even with painkillers and anti-infammatories.

But the other 65% of his Achilles was very brave.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Upside Down said:

Who the fuck is Bradley Orr? Was he one of the dossers brought in by Kentaro to steal a wage from us?

I for one hope that Steve Kean gets another management job in the top division. It would be nice to see his team completely capitulate and be defeated week after week after week. Then who will the blame be put on? The fans there?

Why would you want that lying son of a bitch fostered on another set of supporters. Let the son of a bitch rot, I hope he gets popped from his current job, looses all his savings and has to clean the bogs in some dogging car park. He should not be involved in football.

• Like 1