BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

8 hours ago, Wood26 said:

Exactly that.

The game plan seems to be just promote using social media for everything. It’s noticeable how hard they push it, with out reading the room that it’s a price issue for fans, they want to spend.

Endless videos of Dack and Brereton flogging stuff, the pictures of away fans thanking them for coming, the Rovers Twitter/insta individually thanking fans for coming etc. I see what they are trying to do, but just make it affordable.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with the social media aspect that's the way of the world now. Hell boxers exist as the king of that, making money and keeping a profile whilst hardly fighting. It has it's drawbacks but as an affordable advertising tool and reaching out to fans it is second to non.

They are doing the right thing there although the lack of replying back to fans like they used to lets it down. As does that shocking website so again it's a bit of a one step forward two back. For a community club who so called wants to re engage on all levels it needs looking at.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
5 minutes ago, Riversider28 said:

9037487A-8B5C-40B5-8309-13FE02CA1E4D.thumb.jpeg.097df1c2c6fc9bc6b4b153e5963045f1.jpeg9037487A-8B5C-40B5-8309-13FE02CA1E4D.thumb.jpeg.097df1c2c6fc9bc6b4b153e5963045f1.jpegThink yourself lucky you don’t support Arsenal (apart from the fact they are shite)and are feeling peckish before the game. 

Christ, that’d be a bit pricey in a proper burger joint, never mind on the footy!

Macdonald's, get anything, (99p chips?) Get your receipt, fill out an online survey, get a five digit code, write on your receipt, you get a Big Mac and Fries for £1.99. every time you go again, write the same code on the receipt and same as. I'm 5 years into this 😂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Upside Down said:

You couldn't pay me to eat a Big Mac.

I abstained for over 20 years when they were contributing to Noraid, I'm about once a month now, like to get down and dirty every now and then, especially as it's basically for nowt 👍

On 23/12/2021 at 04:29, Ulrich said:

Out of curiosity, what made you go vegan?

Was something I knew I should have always done but was too lazy to make the change. Ended up getting real crook and that gave me the impetus to make the lifestyle changes I should have done all along. Feel way better and there is no chance of going back.

What I would say to anyone is give it a go. You have nothing to lose.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, rigger said:

Seemingly, not much of any interest was brought up.

That's not what I said rigger, although I suspect that you know that. What I said was that there are no big revelations.

Anyway I got the minutes back from the club this morning while I was out. I will be sending them out to Forum members later today and asking the club to put them on the website from tomorrow morning.

21 hours ago, only2garners said:

That's not what I said rigger, although I suspect that you know that. What I said was that there are no big revelations.

Anyway I got the minutes back from the club this morning while I was out. I will be sending them out to Forum members later today and asking the club to put them on the website from tomorrow morning.

Have you got a link to minutes on the club website ?