BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

5 hours ago, rigger said:

According to the minutes weren't season ticket prices meant to be announced the end of May/ beginning of June. Nothing so far!

Just a stock answer that was to make it look like something is happening.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The Club Shop has been closed for a shop makeover now so I imagine that come first week of July we will be unveiling the new kits and other club products. 

Was open today I was in with grandson 

26 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The Club Shop has been closed for a shop makeover now so I imagine that come first week of July we will be unveiling the new kits and other club products. 

Yeah, they will need to take down all the Umbro signage and replace it with Macron. 

18 minutes ago, Mum63 said:

Was open today I was in with grandson 

Think today was the last day for opening. Just posting what Rovers tweeted this afternoon/evening

3 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Yeah, they will need to take down all the Umbro signage and replace it with Macron. 

Yep plus get ready for the launch of our new kits and training range, etc. Wouldn't mind a new Rovers shirt before we go on holiday

• Like 2

On 03/06/2021 at 13:33, JHRover said:

Meanwhile League One side Sunderland had sold 21,000 season tickets by 1st June.

Good job there's no pandemic on Wearside.

Great effort by them.

If only our supporters could be like that. Instead of not getting one cos they don’t like the manager or owners or price of hot dogs.

• Moderation Lead
10 hours ago, Wood26 said:

Great effort by them.

If only our supporters could be like that. Instead of not getting one cos they don’t like the manager or owners or price of hot dogs.

It’s more to do with 10 years of neglect from the owners, I’d say. But then, I imagine you knew that already.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Wood26 said:

Great effort by them.

You know what I think is even more stupid. Not liking the manager, the owners, the price of hot-dogs and still paying for it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wood26 said:

Great effort by them.

Ridiculous comparison as Sunderland is one of a very small handful of clubs in a unique position when it comes to a large hardcore.

We had decent gates in league 1 but by no means as good as they should have been. We were winning most weeks, had a good side and got promoted. Yet it was still mostly not much more than the hardcore turning up most weeks.

We got 25k home fans on for the last game yet the season after numbers didn't flock back at all it was barely anymore than the league 1 regulars.

Are you so far blinkered in your desire to slag fans off you can't see there is a real problem here. One thats festered for a decade and will never be cured overnight, certainly not without some major strides forward.

Prices and hanging onto a busted flush manager and chancer of a ceo whilst walking back into a transfer embargo are not steps forward are they. 

Stop talking shite lad.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 5

On 19/06/2021 at 22:56, Wood26 said:

Great effort by them.

You're right - the only thing keeping me away is the hot dogs ( well almost )

1509860115_venkyshotdogs.thumb.jpg.4ed5b6363bf6de166f1dab4f83c9bcf5.jpg

• Like 1

• Backroom

There’s a sale on the concourse with some great prices on the outgoing umbro stock 

Got quite a lot for the lad including last seasons away kit for £5 and a rain jacket for a £5 and a walkout top for myself 

They have some match worn bench jackets for £15, you can even get Ben Bensons