BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City v Rovers. Wed 9th Dec. 7.45pm

For those in Australia, the Bristol, Norwich and Doncaster games will be available via Kayo Sports. They're all within a month of eachother, so you can get a subscription for a month ($25) and then cancel - for those inclined for a decent legal stream.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

That's about as strong a team we can put out tbh. Williams has been better than Lenihan this season anyway, and Ayala should be our best defender. Only missing Brereton, but Gallagher has shown a major improvement in recent games.

Just now, superniko said:

Season pass is full video and audio. 
You can’t buy a day pass for it with video though as it’s on sky. (I think)

You're right, it's audio only because it's on Sky. No way on earth will I subscribe to anything associated with those Jerome Anderson arse lickers. Irrespective, other than an iffy stream, there's no alternative I guess(?)🙏help

I'm angry as hell and chewing a swarm of wasps but I'll get a few brownie points in and tell my wife I'll sit and watch Corrie with her because it's such a special occasion and just listen to Rovers on Radio Lancs.

FFS Rovers, COYB!!

• Like 2

Decent looking side. Could do with the three points to keep the momentum going after being hampered  by the sending off on Saturday.

On the appeal, not surprised it was rejected, I thought Lenihan got wrong side and wrestled the Brentford player to the floor. From Lenihan's point of view, nailed on dismissal already being on a yellow, even if it wasn't adjudged a straight red and from the Club's point of view complete waste of an appeal as Mercer says.

46 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Why won't the Norwich game be available on ifollow?

All 3 games on Sky, so unavailable in Australia (and I presume most places overseas). Check your region on the link I posted, it will tell you whether it's available or not. 

1 minute ago, PerthBlues said:

Why does Ifollow allow you to buy a video pass when they are not showing it!

That's my question also. Done it twice now. 

Having said that.... There will be somewhere within the terms and conditions explaining what is what. 

Surely, it wouldn't be to much trouble for Rovers to update the website and include an "audio only" match option. 

I'll bet a few more folks have done the same as me and you. 

Anyways.... Onto the game!