On 16/04/2021 at 11:26, RevidgeBlue said:

This is another reason why Mowbray needed to go a while back. He must be on his last legs and should have no input on who does and doesn't get a new deal.

Should have been down to a new man.

(To be fair to the owners would you give TM any more money)

You have named it there, Rev.

"To be fair to the owners, would you give him any more money?"...and yet they leave him in post!!!!

It is just not credible for Venky's to hold both views at the same time.

Yet another argument for Venky's out, as far as I am concerned. I am sick of the club being mismanaged.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dack signs new 3 year contract, merry Xmas!

Thought this deserved its own thread.  In 23 days Rovers have twelve players out of contract who will be free to make an agreement with foreign clubs to join them on a free in September 2021. The

I honestly think all these players are waiting to see what happens with Mowbray et al. If you knew that you could get offers elsewhere & for more money due to a club not having to pay a fee,

Posted Images

Just now, ben_the_beast said:

Good to see him signed up. Mini-moan now. Could be any reason as to why it's only for 3 years. But again it follows the trend of being slightly on the short side.

3 years is a good contract in the Championship. You only get 4 years if you hail from Middleboro and can't get in the team.

2 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

3 years is a good contract in the Championship. You only get 4 years if you hail from Middleboro and can't get in the team.

Harry Pickering is from Chester. But I get your point.

4 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

You have named it there, Rev.

"To be fair to the owners, would you give him any more money?"...and yet they leave him in post!!!!

It is just not credible for Venky's to hold both views at the same time.

Yet another argument for Venky's out, as far as I am concerned. I am sick of the club being mismanaged.

Totally agree. By keeping Mowbray in situ the owners should lose any benefit of the doubt they have ever been given.