BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Friday 12th February Blackburn Rovers Vs Preston North End @ Ewood Park

3 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

D'oh back to be bed for me.... Armstrong will start imo with Dack from the bench.

Kaminski

Nyambe.   Lenihan.   Branthwaite.  Douglas

Travis.   Davenport.   Rothwell

Elliott.     Armstrong.   Brereton 

Haha I was worried for a second then! I agree on the lineup, got a feeling Mowbray might bench Nyambe, hope I’m wrong. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Oh 100% THB has to get minutes, who better to sacrifice than our best defender and attacking outlet lol

The more I think about Nyambe coming off at QPR more confused and worried it makes me.

Your 1 nil down with half an hour to play, Nyambe has been one of your better players, you take him off - why?

Okay so maybe they are managing his minutes after all he has a history of muscle injuries.

Why bring on a cb then? your chasing the game

Why not bring on Bennett who used to be a winger by trade would probably offer more going forward.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

The more I think about Nyambe coming off at QPR more confused and worried it makes me.

Your 1 nil down with half an hour to play, Nyambe has been one of your better players, you take him off - why?

Okay so maybe they are managing his minutes after all he has a history of muscle injuries.

Why not bring on Bennett who used to be a winger by trade would probably offer more going forward.

You obviously didn't see Bennet playing for the U23s last week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

One thing's for sure - we'll hear this from one of the commentator's tonight. Happens everytime we're on Sky:

"It's been very unlike a Tony Mowbray side for them to be playing like this".

If they are saying stuff like that, we'll be 3 up after 20mins and playing class.

35 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from Mowbray in my opinion. 

Am I the only person who saw Nyambe present QPR with their first golden opportunity by running under a long flighted ball his man was able to chest down and race toward goal unhindered, with Bell of all people saving our bacon at the back post? And with no goals and half a dozen assists in 150+ games, how on earth would we score without him? 

If Mowbray plays a guy from a club Nyambe will never play for and we get three points, I’m happy. If the kid runs under long flighted balls leaving his man free, I’m not.

Another dire 1-0, for us or Knob End.

Edited by Exiled in Toronto

On 10/02/2021 at 15:57, ProudPreston29 said:

Good afternoon all , 

Im PNE fan ProudPreston29 a mod on PNE friendly forum Pebble League

https://pebbleleague.com/

The forum is a friendly forum with loads of intelligent posters and very few idiots . 

Just a quick message to invite you all to join in the debate in our match thread

https://pebbleleague.com/thread/9140/blackburn-rovers-preston-north-end

Please feel free to browse or if you feel sign up to the group and join in the conversation , with us being such close neighbours we do have posters with split households and im sure you will be made to feel welcome by all Pebblers

Good Luck (but not till after Friday)

PP29

https://pebbleleague.com/post/212471/thread

Match odds firmly stacked in Rovers favour according to Betfair

1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Oh 100% THB has to get minutes, who better to sacrifice than our best defender and attacking outlet lol

Hahaha, shades of when we had Michael Keane on loan and played him at right back instead of centre back. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Butty said:

Hahaha, shades of when we had Michael Keane on loan and played him at right back instead of centre back. 

And the best most experienced center back at the club Baptiste at right back.

Every manager here since Hughes/Allardyce has had serious blind spots in terms of defense.

Very odd, one day someone might just actually look to build a team, with a best 11 designed to get as many points as possible without any other notions or agendas.