BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (h) - 7/8/21

Brace yourself for the start of what will be a bumpy season. Suspect we'll lose today as we always do on the opening day. 

The academy players being able to step up is absolutely key to how we do this season. They look very talented so who knows. I'd rather give them a go  than signing cheap journeymen to fill up the squad (a la Derby). 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Just over an hour before the Tombola is fired up for the first time this season! 

What will Mowbrays random bombshell be today?!

And will we have some new post match excuses. Sure there’ll be the old classics like we’re on a journey, hugely frustrated, we go again, defenders are coming. Probably too early to blame the pitch. We’ve been promoted from league one must have past its sell by date. Maybe he’ll go full on Kean with the owners can see what I’m trying to do here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

And will we have some new post match excuses. Sure there’ll be the old classics like we’re on a journey, hugely frustrated, we go again, defenders are coming. Probably too early to blame the pitch. We’ve been promoted from league one must have past its sell by date. Maybe he’ll go full on Kean with the owners can see what I’m trying to do here. 

"Its a young team, we really need to get these lads some help"

Almost a guarantee.

21 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

can`t see armstrong starting tbh and surely tony has`nt reached the stage of insanity yet where he has dolan up front with gally and big ben on the flanks🙄

My money is on exactly that front 3 - just wondering who it will be with Trav and Dav in midfield or if we go back 5

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Its match day and I still cannot see the option to buy from RoversTV a matchday pass to watch the Swansea game.

I can buy the full season International Video Pass at 170 quid.

I don't want that. I want to buy a single matchday pass to RoversTV to try it out.

So in summary ...... I will be watching the game and I will not have paid the 170, or anything else for that matter.

So the club has switched from iFollow to their own streaming service and it’s already worse than iFollow - which wasn’t the greatest itself. Ffs.

We’re still in a pandemic and some people still cannot go to games (though I imagine it’s quite socially distanced with the stadium 1/3 full). But quite why you can’t purchase a match day pass in this day and age I don’t know.

I can’t get to the game due to family commitments, so I guess I can’t see it then.

Maybe it’s a blessed release.

Edit: so I’ve just seen that Saturday 3pm kick offs are excluded from streaming. In my opinion a premature decision by the EFL considering the amount of elderly fans who can’t go.

Also madness that international fans have to pay for a full season pass upfront, rather than on a match by match basis. I imagine that’s a club decision.

Edited by booth

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

What's the address for this new rovers streaming site and will a VPN let me see it today, does anyone know? 

You have to pay for a (streaming) season ticket apparently.

They wonder why people use pirate streams.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Not seen the latest quotes ?

The 'journey' is on temporary hold apparently.

• Like 1