BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) 14/8/21

25 minutes ago, booth said:

More cost-cutting. Typical boardroom, we can do it ourselves cheaper, bullshit.

I said this would be a total shit-show when it was announced and got told I didn’t know what I was talking about… “it’s only a vision mixer”..!

• Like 2

Just now, J*B said:

I said this would be a total shit-show when it was announced and got told I didn’t know what I was talking about… “it’s only a vision mixer”..!

There's a large amount of people since "austerity" was announced who thought the same thing and wasted thousands on equipment. Shame on Waggot for not doing his due diligence. They may get it right but I imagine will waste a lot of money to get there, probably more than sub licensing from iFollow.

Tony is just lazy here. Same formation with Dolan replacing Armstrong. Our two strikers are still on wings, cant win headers, did nothing.

Rothwell and Buckley might as well not play. Missing entirely. 

Defence is slightly better so far, dealt with the corners. But u just feel Millwall will score sooner or later.

We have zero attacking threat. Long balls against Millwall is a joke.

• Like 1

Hope Tony doesn't tinker. It's been a tight game and it could go either way. Last thing we need is yet another mid-game formation and players yet again being shifted about willy nilly. Swapping Gally and Dolan would be my only change...god knows why TM's going to think Sam's a winger until the day he leaves, but he's not looking like he's one for turning, is he?

Edited by TheRoversReturn
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRoversReturn said:

Looks like the crowd have managed to intimidate the referee. 

I think you've nailed the opening remarks for Bellends post match press conference.

"They haven't seen a match here for 550 days and were always going to be up for it, we did well to match it (first half)." Zzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Angry_Pirate

Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

Tony is just lazy here. Same formation with Dolan replacing Armstrong. Our two strikers are still on wings, cant win headers, did nothing.

True. If they're going to play long balls, at least put Gally in the middle and Dolan on the wing. At least Gallagher can make a nuisance of himself against their central defenders, Dolan's a head shorter than them. 

6 minutes ago, TheRoversReturn said:

Hope Tony doesn't tinker. It's been a tight game and it could go either way. Last thing we need is yet another mid-game formation and players yet again being shifted about willy nilly. Swapping Gally and Dolan would be my only change...god knows why TM's going to think Sam's a winger until the day he leaves, but he's not looking like he's one for turning, is he?

Carter on for Dolan. Mowbray’s famed 3 at the back it is…