BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) 14/8/21

16 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Bloody London, eh? We spend all that money as a country on their public infrastructure and they still can't get the trains to arrive on time. 

I know there were meant to be pretty massive engineering works taking place at Euston today - might be unrelated, but I'd bet it's had a non-trivial impact on our following. We were planning on going to the first away whoever it was, but decided against when we couldn't get train tickets a few weeks ago.

Not to moan, but the rovers website is an absolute piss take, shitty audio player , the min by min commentary still says "Live commentary will start closer to kick off" when we are already 15 mins in. 

Not only that I can barely hear the commentary over the sounds of the fan, surely there is something they can do 

Pay someone to tidy it up please to god

Edited by CambridgeRover
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

are we doing ok??

Pretty much, Millwall definitely look up for it and have made sure they are in our faces as much as possible. Rough challenges and not letting us have any time on the ball. We've had a few direct free kicks not too from their area but the deliveries from Rothwell didn't find anyone. We don't seem to really have any width up front, so a lot seems to be going through the middle. 

It's been an ok start. Tight game. 

7 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Not to moan, but the rovers website is an absolute piss take, shitty audio player , the min by min commentary still says "Live commentary will start closer to kick off" when we are already 15 mins in. 

Not only that I can barely hear the commentary over the sounds of the fan, surely there is something they can do 

Pay someone to tidy it up please to god

More cost-cutting. Typical boardroom, we can do it ourselves cheaper, bullshit.