BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

West Brom Preview

• Backroom

Again moments after hitting the bar, can’t pretend we aren’t warned 

Not sure why the Blackburn End are so mad at handball being given when Brereton nearly caught it 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DE. said:

And yet we have 7 points from 9. I agree that he's useless, but when you consider how this plonker has essentially kept us mid-table throughout his time here - despite absolutely baffling and nonsensical tactics - it really does suggest a significant amount of Championship teams are really shit.

Might as well start calling that 7 from 12.

WBA are bigger, faster, stronger. 100% going up. 100% coming straight back down and the football is dreadful. Still, no disgrace losing to them.

I’ll do one of those legendary BRFCS quotes next…

Pickering isn’t good enough. 

• Like 6

It seems pretty clear who's going up this season. Fulham, Bournemouth and WBA all 2-0 up. I think two of those three are going to run away with the league.

I don't think, individually, we're that far behind WBA. However, we just don't have a team. The mismanagement is so poor, we realistically have to expect very little. Consider, Chapman did very well coming off the bench in the last game but he has been, apparently, fallen behind the new loanee in the pecking order.

Edited by riverholmes

6 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

tony`s half time churchillian speech will get us through this

I assume you mean the dog from the adverts.

'Boss, I'm a 19 year old CM who just got here, are you sure I should be playing up front?'

'Ohhhh yes!'

• Like 2

Oh what could have been if we had potted Mogga and replaced with Ismael at Christmas last year... he would have us top 6.. and yes with this squad, people would want to come and play for us..

Instead we have Stubborn Tony who won't call potential players to convince them to play for us.. 

• Like 2

Just now, J*B said:

WBA are bigger, faster, stronger. 100% going up. 100% coming straight back down and the football is dreadful. Still, no disgrace losing to them.

I’ll do one of those legendary BRFCS quotes next…

Pickering isn’t good enough. 

Just another to add to the list of crap LB's over the last few years.

Gave away a goal, held our own for 46 mins pretty well then undone by a very good attacking move. But you can see the difference between their players and ours: bigger, older, stronger and better.

I don’t know why everyone thinks Clarkson is playing as a false 9, he’s clearly playing a good 10 yards behind Gallagher and Ben. 

• Like 1