BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

12 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Post unhidden, on reflection.
We can’t win with that particular poster.

We protect him, it’s apparently pathetic, we let it all slide, then we allow bullies to run wild apparently.

Don’t even start to think the mods are the problem KH. 

• Backroom

Honestly it'd be funnier for Everton to go down than Burnley. I'd also rather not be in the same division as the six-fingered ones next season, as I'm pretty sure their team would be far superior to whatever dollopers we have left after this season's nosedive into oblivion.

As an aside, I came across this article the other day...

https://www.tsn.ca/martin-odegaard-arsenal-bumley-1.1695096

How does one make the mistake of using 'Bumley' in the headline? 😄 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I think you will stay up and I hope so, sadly at a NW clubs expense.

I would much rather they be from Yorkshire, which you're not, or anywhere else.

Don't you know Everton aren't from the nw of England.  Liverpool are a seperate country according to Scousers.  So eff em

• Like 1

2 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Well what do I know - not the greatest football but I’ll take the points and the fight.

It really is the hope that kills you however I still think we will go down, most likely lose Saturday at Norwich as well.

Delighted for you mate - hope you stay up, and I hope Everton do too. Brentford was always my preference to go down but they're safe so Leeds, Watford and Norwich will do

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Miller11 said:

Everton were a disgrace tonight. At least 8 of their players should be utterly ashamed, they were completely cowardly and spineless.

Teams that turn in performances like that go down.

The similarities between Lampard’s Everton team and Kiddo’s “ rubber dinghy men “ Rovers team are obvious.

• Like 4

Everton have far too many players who I would call soft, the type you don't want in the trenches with you. And Lampard as manager, do me a favour. This notion that because you were a top player you become a top manager certainly doesn't apply here. An example of how poor he is was at Burnleys corners. They are noted for their strength in the air and Lampard has his team zonal marking which led to the first goal. And Ashley Cole as number two? Enough said.

13 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

The similarities between Lampard’s Everton team and Kiddo’s “ rubber dinghy men “ Rovers team are obvious.

Yep my thoughts exactly. I think they may well go down after last night.

I also don't think they'd bounce back up either, so many poor players, half of whom weren't cheap either, I mean who the hell signed the cheque off for Iwobi?

I'd be getting shut of Lampard and sending out an SOS to a manager with experience of a dogfight today.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 47er said:

Must have been one of the great nights at t'Turd Longsiders?

I sadly had to miss it due to work commitments, couldn’t make kick off. I treat myself to a now TV day pass, having got rid of sky 4 / 5 years ago. Gutted I missed it - my son in law said there was a lot of fans grumbling at half time but seemingly second half atmosphere was electric - which compared to City at the weekend is chalk and cheese, it was like a morgue on Saturday.

I’m now debating staying away from games until we lose another one, I think I may be a bad luck charm 🍀 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

I sadly had to miss it due to work commitments, couldn’t make kick off. I treat myself to a now TV day pass, having got rid of sky 4 / 5 years ago. Gutted I missed it - my son in law said there was a lot of fans grumbling at half time but seemingly second half atmosphere was electric - which compared to City at the weekend is chalk and cheese, it was like a morgue on Saturday.

I’m now debating staying away from games until we lose another one, I think I may be a bad luck charm 🍀 

Get yourself down there.

• Like 3

• Backroom

As soon as Lampard started publicly slating his own team so early in his tenure I figured it would end badly. He doesn't have the accolades and respect as a manager to do that - and even managers that do have that level of respect rarely make a point of criticising their team in public. It's counter-productive and gives the impression of a manager shirking responsibility. 

2 hours ago, rigger said:

Get yourself down there.

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, DE. said:

As soon as Lampard started publicly slating his own team so early in his tenure I figured it would end badly. He doesn't have the accolades and respect as a manager to do that - and even managers that do have that level of respect rarely make a point of criticising their team in public. It's counter-productive and gives the impression of a manager shirking responsibility. 

Love or hate Dyche he never changes. Publicly at least he doesn’t get excited during good periods or down during tough ones. I couldn’t imagine him criticising the players in the media. 

• Like 2