BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (h) - 3/11/2021

3 minutes ago, pentelrobot said:

Not one word of apology to the fans. Dead right, he doesn't give a fuck.

When you compare it to United the other day after Liverpool, they all came out and apologised to fans, held hands up, I’m surprised it wasn’t the first thing Mowbray said.

As mentioned earlier, those casual/lapsed fans aren’t coming Saturday for £15 after seeing that result.

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Mind you nearing the playoffs we were never going to win. Can't get too high under Total Mess. 

Lol yeah, although in terms of us shitting our pants at the sight of the playoffs this one will take some beating.

Just now, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Sad thing is I'm nowhere near as angry as I should be. It's just so pathetic, it's all so badly run that I become increasingly apathetic.

Likewise. I uttered a mild 'fuck' when the first went in. The rest left me unmoved.

If Fulham hadn't gone easy for long spells in the game it would have been double figures.

I have no adjectives left for Mowbray and tired of swearing too.

• Like 7

I remember this fixture 20 years ago.  Rovers and Fulham were both pushing for promotion.  Fulham won 2-1. I remember being proud of our effort after that game.  This fixture has been chalk and cheese compared to that. Rovers are a shadow of previous promotion teams

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Weve all rightly turned the abuse on the man who deserves it most.

But...

I don't think some of the players should get off that easily. Admins should do a worst man of the match poll. I'd like to see some debate.

Tonyoz usually does a review of individual performances. If he can steel himself to watch the game again it should be interesting.

• Like 2

Managers , real men admit when they’re wrong…” I got it wrong”…no, all he can say is “ we were in the game at 2-0 “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

” I really fancied us to do something against them tonight “ From minute 1 we hadn’t managed a successful 5 yard pass.  This  excuse of a man will never admit his failings and his role in taking our club to the depths it is today.

His players play in a morgue because of him, they lack focus because of him, they are unfit physically and mentally because of him , we have no pride and no future because of him ….

I really despise Venkys ,,,but when you have this man leading/ managing our club …we haven’t got a chance….but as he said “We’ll go again on Saturday “ 

SHIT 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DE. said:

Because in his mind there's nothing to say sorry for - I can guarantee he won't think a single shred of blame falls on him for tonight. He never takes responsibility because is his view it's never his fault. 

I did a binge watch of Dr. Death today, striking similarities.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Almost can’t believe he didn’t come out apologetic and remorseful. Jesus Christ.

Even if he doesn't feel like he has any reason to say sorry, logic dictates you apologise to the fans after a home drubbing.

He either feels completely untouchable no matter what happens on the pitch, or literally does not give a single fuck about the club or any of the fans. 

• Like 8

Available managers and managers in lower leagues.

Ryan Lowe (Plymoouth manager) doing really well. Promotion with Bury and Plymouth as manager and now second in the league with Plymouth.

Nuno Esperito Santos (last at Spurs)

Alex Neil (last at Preston)

Mark Hughes (last at Southampton)

Paulo Fonseca (last at Roma) 

Andrea Pirlo (last at Juventus)

Gennaro Gattuso (last at Napoli)

Mark Van Bommel (last Wolfsburg)

Frank Lampard (last at Chelsea)

Gareth Ainsworth (Wycombe)

Daniel Cowley (Portsmouth)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, neophox said:

Ryan Lowe (Plymoouth manager) doing really well. Promotion with Bury and Plymouth as manager and now second in the league with Plymouth.

Should be moving for Wilder before he takes over at Barnsley.

• Like 5

i knew the game was up when i saw the line up ,buckley false nine and all that bollocks,tony`s promise of making life difficult for them was obviously a  bare faced lie,he set us up to try and outfootball the best team in the league the stupid f**kwhit,smog breathing moron,whether or not van hecke deserved to be sent off is irrelevant,we`de have conceded just as many imo

iv`e never been so embarrased since batty and le saux had their on pitch fight

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, neophox said:

IF Mark Hughes would be willing to come here under this lot then it's a no brainer for me!!!! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I should feel angry right now but I don't. This has been coming for some time now and is a new low for this club of ours which has been systematically dismantled in a decade to leave a shell of what it was. We had first rate, top class everything until they showed up. Now we have nothing, no assets, a crumbling, decaying infrastructure and we have had second rate managers, Chief Execs and all kinds of shysters foisted upon us. And still people talk about them like they are our saviours. I had to put a lad straight coming home who was praising them saying about the money they are putting in, where would we be without them and all the guff that sometimes gets posted on here. Of course Mowbray and his imposters should be sacked right now but we will still be left with the real poison, a poison that has all but killed our club. I the the day they darkened our door.

Should've asked him what we have to show for all this money they're putting in

• Like 5

I can’t believe I watched all of that. Moreso, I watched his interview and couldn’t believe he didn’t apologise at any point.

Even moreso, I’m travelling up to see family this weekend and planning to go on Saturday. What felt like a long overdue visit with an old friend feels like I’ll be heading up for a final visit with a dying relative.

What a sad state of affairs the club is.

• Like 8