BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (h) - 3/11/2021

1 minute ago, WacoRover said:

I’m afraid the message they would get is, time to pull the plug and cut their losses. 

We aren’t dealing with people who have any emotional attachment whatsoever to the club. It’s simply a business to them, and a business losing millions, at that. 

When they turn out the lights, I’m sure they will say something like, “we regret to end our relationship with this fine old club, but in light of dwindling attendance and lack of community interest, we had no choice…” 

Mission accomplished

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Jack was allegedly very upset having to pot Woy as he liked the guy. He'd made a big effort to get him there and he'd backed him to the hilt.

However according to Roy himself Jack said sorry son but i have to do what i feel is right for the club.

That mantra left Ewood permanently about 11 years ago.

Such a shame how far from this level of decision making we are now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

Yep. Who will interview any potential new managers? Waggott and Cheston? The fat Venky?  Do me a favour. The last ten years have been awful but I really feel there is worse to come.

I'm afraid, very afraid, you're right.

2 hours ago, JHRover said:

This club is on a road to oblivion and nobody is willing or able to do anything about it.

I'll say it. This club disgusts me in its present form. Owners, directors, management - I hold in contempt. The matchday experience and visiting Ewood Park is appalling. There is only one way to turn this around and it starts in India.

THIS.   I agree entirely

50 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

11 years of neglect have culminated in the worst result EVER at Ewood.

It's time for action. Venky's out. Let them know what we think.

Venkys couldn't care less about supporters and what we think. It's a living hell and I cannot see an end to it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RTM08 said:

I got 2 minutes in before I got too annoyed to go on. This team doesn't have a soft underbelly? They collapse under pressure with alarming regularity 🤬

Seems to have forgotten this could easily have been the score line against West Brom. If it wasn’t for the fact most of the league is shite we’d be fighting for relegation (and we still might).  3/4 nil move on…7 nil you have to ask yourself if you belong. 

• Like 1

Got up angry with myself that I slept through the alarm and missed the game, after reading through 20 odd pages following the match in real BRFCS time, quite happy with my sleepy self although slighty dissapointed i didnt witness a piece of Venky's history making.

Congratulations Madam, Balaji, and Venkatash the overseers of the biggest home defeat in Blackburn Rovers history, you must be so proud. maybe a good time to get one of your minions to write another letter to supporters.

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 9

Why should I care, by the end of this morning Mowbray will still have a job. Venkys will have been bamboozled by Waggott that Fulham are some footballing version of the Harlem Globetrotters. A smaller but very concerning fact for the club after  that performance is only freebies for schools and guests kept the attendance above 8k. 

Nothing will change as nobody at the club in power cares.

Edited by cesus
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, tomphil said:

Some in the BBE are as embarrassing as the manager, they deserve each other.

Trying to get TM blue and white army chants going, ripping the piss out of their own team when getting beat, Then chanting Mowbray time to go at the end !

WFT has happened to our fans ?

The fact they've actually called for the manager to go is a significant change at least. Hopefully this convinces some of the happy clappers

• Like 1

This type of comment on the let really winds me up

'bit of realism needed tonight I think.
Yes it was a capitulation, yes it was embarrassing, but it was just one game and 3 points.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, sacking the manager now would be more likely to end in tears than glory.
Any new manager would likely want his own backroom staff, meaning the very people who know the youngsters the best will be gone.
This new man would be expected to get this paper thin squad full of academy players,who he doesn't know, better placed than 2 points behind 5th, with no money to spend and probably losing his best forward in January.
So, let's have the conversation, who is going to come in, and will you come on here and hold your hand up if it goes belly up?
Or will you laughingly blame Waggott for appointing the wrong man after hounding out the bloke who has us within 2 points of the play offs?
It's just my opinion, but now isn't the time to sack Mowbray in the hope that superman is going to come in and take Rovers academy into the Premier league.'

37 minutes ago, roverandout said:

This type of comment on the let really winds me up

'bit of realism needed tonight I think.
Yes it was a capitulation, yes it was embarrassing, but it was just one game and 3 points.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, sacking the manager now would be more likely to end in tears than glory.
Any new manager would likely want his own backroom staff, meaning the very people who know the youngsters the best will be gone.
This new man would be expected to get this paper thin squad full of academy players,who he doesn't know, better placed than 2 points behind 5th, with no money to spend and probably losing his best forward in January.
So, let's have the conversation, who is going to come in, and will you come on here and hold your hand up if it goes belly up?
Or will you laughingly blame Waggott for appointing the wrong man after hounding out the bloke who has us within 2 points of the play offs?
It's just my opinion, but now isn't the time to sack Mowbray in the hope that superman is going to come in and take Rovers academy into the Premier league.'

Facebook is awash with plants making comments like that, I say plants because I'm refusing to believe they're real people now such is the delusion. Someone tried passing off last nights result as acceptable because we once got stuffed off Man Utd 7-1 when we were in the prem (I kid you not).

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Facebook is awash with plants making comments like that, I say plants because I'm refusing to believe they're real people now such is the delusion. Someone tried passing off last nights result as acceptable because we once got stuffed off Man Utd 7-1 when we were in the prem (I kid you not).

and what happened to the manager after that? Even Venky's acted on that!

• Like 7

I wasn't really going to criticise the players but that was shocking defending from Van Hecke. His positioning and body shape in the incident are like something you would see at Pleasington on Sunday mornings. A clear red card and three game ban. And Mowbray had the temerity to bemoan the potential lack of defenders for Saturday. 

• Like 1

Mowbrays interview after the game 

Ya, no threat of him leaving. He was making comments directed to the owners

He didn't apologise to the fans anyway, but he wouldn't even think of that, would he? 

Dovetails with his smart comment before the game that he will be told about it on social media if not having a plan for Mitrovic doesn't work 

That was embarassing stuff. On sky. My mates are texting me since the game ended and we made it onto the Paddy power social media as a joke meme. 

7-0, at home. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

8 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I wasn't really going to criticise the players but that was shocking defending from Van Hecke. His positioning and body shape in the incident are like something you would see at Pleasington on Sunday mornings. A clear red card and three game ban. And Mowbray had the temerity to bemoan the potential lack of defenders for Saturday. 

Indeed and Carthorse was worse when he came on. He's in the Magloire category. The 2 of them way out of their depth. Ayala is 10 times better that both combined. Lenihan was shite last night too. All wrong from the start

In Mowbrays post match interview the crazy bastard said we started well and were in the game up to the sending off. Obviously no one questioned this. Downing was a bit critical. Look if we were near releagtion and this happened he still wouldn't be fired, let alone if we are close to the play offs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Indeed and Carthorse was worse when he came on. He's in the Magloire category. The 2 of them way out of their depth. Ayala is 10 times better that both combined. Lenihan was shite last night too. All wrong from the start

In Mowbrays post match interview the crazy bastard said we started well and were in the game up to the sending off. Obviously no one questioned this. Downing was a bit critical. Look if we were near releagtion and this happened he still wouldn't be fired, let alone if we are close to the play offs 

I think he’s talking bollocks too, but had that handball from Johnson’s header been given, at 2-0, with BBD in the form of his life that’s almost a given at 2-1. Could’ve changed the game. We were by no means ‘still in the game’ at that point though, it would’ve got us back in it.

I am totally baffled that there’s still people absolving him of any blame & not agreeing that he needs to go. A very long season to come…

8 hours ago, garnersfags said:

I was more highlighting what a bizarre and talentless division this is, when we can be so abject and still be challenging. 

No-one believes we will be anything but mid-table fodder, and although I provocatively dared to suggest we may win on Saturday (in front of 20000 screaming kids), it will take a real exercise in man-management to get us in a position to even compete....

Our points total certainly backs up your argument with regards to the standard of the Championship.

However, you did say we would "dare to dream", if we won on Saturday, which I interpreted as thoughts of promotion.

We will not get promoted to the Premier League under Mowbray, no matter how poor the Division is.

• Like 2