BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (h) - 3/11/2021

1 minute ago, duckson said:

Reed did but the ref isn’t playing handball tonight. 

He's another one of these refs that we either ruined the childhood of, or they've got their nose so far up the arse of the 'big' club that they can't call games fairly.

I used to think refs down here were just abysmal. Now I think they're abysmal and biased. 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

Buzzing that I rushed after work, wolfed some tea down, got here with a minute to spare before kick off, just so I can leave my warm gaff and sit in the cold.
Only to see our players fail to turn up. Lovely.

• Like 6

Just now, K-Hod said:

Buzzing that I rushed after work, wolfed some tea down, got here with a minute to spare before kick off, just so I can leave my warm gaff and sit in the cold.
Only to see our players fail to turn up. Lovely.

They don't believe in themselves against better player and that's all down to the manager and his motivational skills.

Total tool that Mogadon 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

They don't believe in themselves against better player and that's all down to the manager and his motivational skills.

Total tool that Mogadon 

And possibly they think why bother when Tony will nawse it up anyway. Having the Blooter with the Hooter in the dug out is equivalent to giving the opposition a goal start

Edited by broadsword
  • Like 2

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Harrison Reid scoring against us would be a kick in the teeth. Did absolutely nothing for us and has proven to be a middling Championship player. 

You mean he was massively mismanaged because we have a clown in charge who instead of using players to their strengths has to mess around "countering" every other team?

• Like 2