BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (h) - 3/11/2021

4 minutes ago, TonyM said:

Sometimes you just play against a team who are an awful lot better than you are...

Handball in the box ? - not really, it was headed onto his arm from 3ft away- never going to be given.

Handball by Reed ? ...possibly, although we would moan if it was given against us, the challenge by Van Hecke ... absolutely stupid.

Fulham/Bournmouth (and maybe West Brom) are going to walk this league.

But it’s the same old ,predictable story of a meek surrender when we play someone decent.

We will never be genuine contenders under this bloke but, hey, who cares about that when you can flog players for a profit?

No ambition.

5 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Did he genuinely sat that? 

No plan for a bloke with 18 goals coming into this game?

5 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

The amount of ego it takes to just pretend that your genius will stop the best striker in the league by not even trying to is astounding.

Yeah, I’ll try and dig it out though I can’t see it anywhere yet. It was the Sky Sports interview pre-match. 
He also said something along the lines of “no doubt I’ll get pelters on social media for that comment if he scores 2 or 3 here” 🤔

21 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

It obviously was, but if the ref had done the job he was paid to do, it wouldn’t have come to that.

Wasn't an obvious handball for me, was more ball to hand. Straw clutching in the extreme to try and defend the sending off on that basis.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, martonrover said:

But it’s the same old ,predictable story of a meek surrender when we play someone decent.

We will never be genuine contenders under this bloke but, hey, who cares about that when you can flog players for a profit?

No ambition.

Except we don't even do this - we misuse them, and then when we have to use them it turns out they're actually decent but we can't fully cash in because their contracts have run down and they have no desire to sign a new one for someone who doesn't properly value them.

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, he did. I watched it 

I give him the benefit of the doubt at times, but it was embarassing. He said I'm sure you'll tell me later if I was wrong, or they will on social media anyway 

That's what he said  

Just putting it out there...

..HE WAS WRONG, WAY F***ING WRONG

• Backroom
Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Has this ref really blown up for the ball hitting him?!?!?!

That's on Reid misplacing a pass. God the refs in this league are a disgrace. 

He’s done exactly what he’s meant to do he can’t let the game go if it touches him