BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Instagram Dack and Butterworth

Personally, I think Dack and Butterworth liking the post shows the fans a complete lack of respect.

Yes, it's not really much, just a like and they might be purely doing it to say well done to a mate but as always it's the fans that suffer. We've already suffered the humiliation of a 7-0 humping, we don't need 2 current Rovers players rubbing salt into the wound by liking the post. If they wanted to congratulate Reed, then there are other ways, private ways, a quick WhatsApp message where Rovers fans would be none the wiser was an option.

I'm still arsey a few days later if I play badly at 5 aside! Bit of professional pride wouldn't have gone a miss either!

Edited by davulsukur
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Let's hope an acceptable response is forthcoming.

Also, 👏 

Thing is ,say this is brought to the attention of the powers that be (don't laugh) down at ewood who is gonna police it ,can you imagine that wanker mowbray trying to reprimand Dack ??

Footnote:when I typed Dack in ,it corrected me and put sack instead, if fucking only!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, unleaded said:

They don’t come across as very bright.. like rats nibbling at everything in this case hitting the like button without thinking ….. 

Nah, I think even if they are dumb, they should realise liking a post of a guy celebrating a 7-0 win against us is wrong and disrespectful to the club and fans 

• Like 3

Bradley Dack likes every post Harrison Reed does. Dack liking that post doesn’t mean anything, if you really want to dig deep into it then it’s more of a “well done”, he’s not celebrating us losing.

Dack one of the few players to show us any loyalty now getting hounded on social media for it. By our “fans”.

Honestly who cares he liked it. The only damage done is Dack probably thinking these fans can do one.

• Like 2

My hope would be that these footballers get a dumping of posts on their feeds and they just like everything and anything involving a team mate or former team mate without thinking much. Still dumb. But the alternative, that they willfully realize they are pissing off the supporters and/or just don't care....I don't know what I could say to that.

Edited by Mr. E
  • Like 1

What annoys me is our social media team or whatever they are, are quick to get players to say “happy with win, fans were great” crap when we win. But when we get humiliated at home that social media team didn’t think to tell players to apologise for the performance, instead it seems instruction was to stay off it.

• Like 1

Him liking all of Reed's posts doesn't invalidate the issue though. In fact Dack seeing this post as being the same as any other is part of the problem and will have irked some fans even more. It wasn't the same, it was captioning a humiliating night for the club. It should have been left alone and I think if you cared about your club and its fans beyond wages and friendships you would have done. Him "liking" it made that appear not to be the case. Even if it was the tiniest of acts, I can see why people were annoyed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wood26 said:

Bradley Dack likes every post Harrison Reed does. Dack liking that post doesn’t mean anything, if you really want to dig deep into it then it’s more of a “well done”, he’s not celebrating us losing.

Dack one of the few players to show us any loyalty now getting hounded on social media for it. By our “fans”.

Honestly who cares he liked it. The only damage done is Dack probably thinking these fans can do one.

The club should care that he liked it. It’s just unprofessional and needless.

Personally I couldn’t care less but it’s not good for PR.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, arbitro said:

Why did Butterfield delete his post then?

This loyalty thing is a two way street. We took him from Gillingham and helped make him the player has become. We have supported him through two had injuries even giving him a new contract. Mowbray effectively kept him out of prison.

And he repays the club by liking a post celebratory biggest ever home defeat.

But the big worry is he (and you seemingly) doesn't think he has done anything wrong.

I don't like it but there's no point stressing 👍

trouble-upset.gif

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Dack posted on Instagram after the game congratulating Wharton and praising the lads. 

I think someone has reflected on the last few days 

And so he should the plank. No probs liking Reeds post in private but public is not on as a senior pro at Blackburn Rovers

• Like 4

On 05/11/2021 at 12:00, SuperBrfc said:

Dack has come out of this looking like a complete berk. I don't think this is a trivial thing either. Your team has just been humiliated and an opponent is essentially rubbing it in with a photo captioned "ruthless". Doesn't matter if it's a friend or not. To go and "like" that photo shows a lack of respect for the club and is the act of a loser. Professional pride alone would have you fuming, embarrassed and wanting to keep your head down.

Would real Rovers players like Shearer, Hendry, Brad, Tugay, Flitcroft have reacted like this lot have done? Not a chance.

This is indicative of the soft, loser, holiday camp mentality that has become embedded into our club over the last 11 years. We have losers hiding out in Pune and a loser in the dugout. It's bound to trickle down.

I have no interest in any of the former players involved. Most of them are below average plodders who are lucky to have played for this club and none of them are a patch on the true Rovers players that we know and miss.

Never been a fan of Dack as an individual, if it wasn't for his goals I'd be happy to see the back of him. Not sure where he's even going to fit into the team once fit, he only seems to do well when the teams built around him and he's given a free role behind a centre forward  in a more 4411 formation

31 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Never been a fan of Dack as an individual, if it wasn't for his goals I'd be happy to see the back of him. Not sure where he's even going to fit into the team once fit, he only seems to do well when the teams built around him and he's given a free role behind a centre forward  in a more 4411 formation

Fair enough if you don't like him as a bloke but dack has been sensational for this football club.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Fair enough if you don't like him as a bloke but dack has been sensational for this football club.

aside from promotion from league 1 his personal form  has never been reflected in the clubs league form in the championship though, but I'm always happy to be proved wrong in the future.

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

14 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

He really hasn’t mate. Alan Shearer was sensational for this football club. Colin Hendry was sensational for this football club. Tugay was sensational for this football club. Matt Jansen was sensational for this football club. Bryan Douglas was sensational for this football club. Ronnie Clayton was sensational for this football club. Brad Friedel was sensational for this football club. Bob Crompton was sensational for this football club. Kenny Dalglish was sensational for this football club. Jack Walker was sensational for this football club. 
Bradley Dack has been a decent player for this football club, no more and no less, probably not even in the top 500 players ever to play for us. But the man is a complete bell end. 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

He really hasn’t mate. Alan Shearer was sensational for this football club. Colin Hendry was sensational for this football club. Tugay was sensational for this football club. Matt Jansen was sensational for this football club. Bryan Douglas was sensational for this football club. Ronnie Clayton was sensational for this football club. Brad Friedel was sensational for this football club. Bob Crompton was sensational for this football club. Kenny Dalglish was sensational for this football club. Jack Walker was sensational for this football club. 
Bradley Dack has been a decent player for this football club, no more and no less, probably not even in the top 500 players ever to play for us. But the man is a complete bell end. 

Hes the most impactful player this club has had in the last 10 years. In my opinion.

Yes all those players listed were better players with much bigger impacts. 

• Like 2

Can any player really physically and mentally recover from 2 very serious back to back injuries like that though, I think he's going to be joining the long list of english footballs 'could've beens' Im sure he'll still have the occasional little purple patch here and there but I can't see him starting 35/40+ games a year anymore and he's already fast approaching his late 20s

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

I suppose Bradley Dack being ‘sensational’, is like the club tweeting about the ‘club legend’ in the form of journeyman striker Danny Graham. I thought they’d have been retiring his shirt the way they went on.

As standards get lower on the pitch, so do those of the fanbase…

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I suppose Bradley Dack being ‘sensational’, is like the club tweeting about the ‘club legend’ in the form of journeyman striker Danny Graham. I thought they’d have been retiring his shirt the way they went on.

As standards get lower on the pitch, so do those of the fanbase…

Harsh, but true, I guess.

Still, Tony Field and Johnny Price remain two of my favourite Rovers players ever....

Third Division Rubbish...indeed....

• Like 3