BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (a) - 29/1/22

51 minutes ago, booth said:

Several times he could have, he had the time, the ball wasn't coming at him at speed. His reaction was to get rid of it as soon as he could.

I was just joking around on the basis that Gally is crap at trapping it.

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Ayala has done more to upset their back line in two minutes with his physicality than Gallagher did in 60.

Gallagher looks like a big strong lad, but imagine he’d struggle against an u16 centre back. Send him to the gym, he has enough time off between training and matches.  

• Like 1

Just now, Dan said:

Gallagher looks like a big strong lad, but imagine he’d struggle against an u16 centre back. Send him to the gym, he has enough time off between training and matches.  

I'm certain he would struggle physically against 16 yr old man-mountain Ash Phillips...

• Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

That won't do him any good. He needs to play against men. Loan him out - but either way he won't make it here imo.

Course he won’t, he’s the most unfit player I’ve ever seen, bad attitude, he’s shite.