BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (a) - 29/1/22

1 minute ago, yankfan said:

Before Ayala came on for Buckley we were fully in control of the game. Since that sub we’ve been under pressure. Totally absurd tactical decision. 

Agree to disagree. They were comfortably handling our lack of pace, height and guile upfront.

Mowbray rolled the dice and put some height / physicality on. I'd have taken Butterworth off before Buckley, but I don't mind the sub.

• Like 1

Just now, AAK said:

Course he won’t, he’s the most unfit player I’ve ever seen, bad attitude, he’s shite.

Attitude is the big one for me (linked to his fitness). He is constantly sulking. We’re 2nd in the league and you’re on the pitch you should be absolutely loving life and grafting your boll*cks off!

• Like 9

• Backroom

Have to take that in the circumstances. As the old saying goes, if you can't win make sure you don't lose. That's why these clean sheets are so important. Gallagher back to normal today and Butterworth not Championship standard. I hope Hedges can step up immediately because it looks like we're going to need him.

Worrying times as far as injuries are concerned. This is worse than pretty much anyone could have predicted. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Agree to disagree. They were comfortably handling our lack of pace, height and guile upfront.

Mowbray rolled the dice and put some height / physicality on. I'd have taken Butterworth off before Buckley, but I don't mind the sub.

It was a chance and although we weren’t getting in behind, we had most of the momentum. Buckley off was the wrong decision. JRC or Butterworth. The problem with lumping it to Ayala is he’s not going to do it alone. Needs to mock it down to someone and those two were JRC and Butterworth. 

Edited by yankfan