BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v WBA (a) - Valentine’s Day 💙🤍

Something needs to change. Both our wing backs have been really really poor, and this system is all about the wing backs.

JRC is having an absolute shocker, and Giles for someone with such a reputation continues to be massively disappointing.

I'd get Pickering on at half time, and maybe consider Khadra on for JRC.

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

Not sure if Giles was massively overhyped on here when he was signed or whether our attacking shape is so bad he has nothing to work with. 

B.

Look at Brereton's movement - he comes short rather than looking to get on the end of the cross. Leaves Giles having to hit a miracle ball to Gallagher. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

B.

Look at Brereton's movement - he comes short rather than looking to get on the end of the cross. Leaves Giles having to hit a miracle ball to Gallagher. 

Yeah, but on the other hand Giles' set piece delivery has been pretty disappointing since he got here. I was expecting much better on that front. 

4 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Mental. Brereton never gets anything, never has.

I feel he did a bit in his early time with us, but he used to dive for it. Then refs marked his card as a diver it seemed, and now he doesn't even get really blatant fouls.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Probably more the damage it can do to a player's confidence. Generally I'd probably only do it if I thought the player was finished at the club. But JRC should be hooked in this case.

Have to be able to take it when you've had such a nightmare. Like it's not even up for debate. Completely justified.

• Like 1