BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Derby County (h) - 15/3/22

1 minute ago, K-Hod said:

By this, do you mean he’s as bad as Jason Lowe? I’m confused. I never saw Lowe smash into tackles like Travis does.

The two are like night and day in the way they play.

Yeah lowe was a different level of awful! He literally just ran back and forth like a headless chicken but never made a real challenge or did anything positive when he had the ball

I dont blame ANY of the Blackburn Rovers playing today or that played over the weekend.

There is only one man responsible for the utter shambles we are witnessing, Tony Tombola F***** Mowbray!

He doesnt have a clue, talk about over complicating and playing Johnson up front! What a joke! 

His tried to be too clever once again!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, LDRover said:

The formation was worked out by opposition managers months ago. Changing personnel in the same formation changes nothing for the opposition  it gives them nothing more to worry about.

This season looks done to me.

It's more that opposition managers have realised they have nothing to fear because TM doesn't believe strikers are necessary. He's got it into his head that wingers, and now defensive midfielders, can do the same job.

8 minutes ago, booth said:

It's simple, by playing without strikers Mowbray has given opposition teams absolutely nothing to worry about, which allows them to commit more players and attack.

Derby are playing without a recognised striker….

2 minutes ago, LDRover said:

The formation was worked out by opposition managers months ago. Changing personnel in the same formation changes nothing for the opposition  it gives them nothing more to worry about.

Correct absolutely spot for on. Every season Mowbray starts with a plan. It works up until Christmas then teams work us out but we don’t change the plan. In reality this is no different than every other season we just forgot the second half of the film and got our hopes up believing that it may end differently

I recall when Rochina was called a show pony and now we have 3 and counting.

Playing Johnson as a real or false 9 is the sure sign that Mowbrays marbles are gone MIA.

Well that or he actually doesn't want a playoff place - which I most sincerely do not discount.

At a proper club he would be out on his arse and back to the scrapheap we dug him up from.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LDRover said:

No a go at you, but then constant rubbish comments about teams “finding out how we play” are rubbish, every team knows how every other teams plays, it’s always been like that. We just have a crap manager and a weak squad, we all knew if bereton got injured we’d be knackered and it’s happened, we all knew we needed a striker in January and last summer, it didn’t happen. We all knew the old dack would be a miss, he has been. We all knew we should have got rid of rothwell in January when he sulked, we didn’t. We all knew Costello and Pickering were average full backs, they are. We all knew Johnson was pretty shite anywhere, he is, same with dolloper, Sam.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

That amazing player Lewis Travis at fault there

And some people think he is all that

He is a pile of crap pretending to be a big boy

I think you'll find that Johnson's fault. Horror pass to Travis in his own box.

• Like 1