BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

1 hour ago, den said:

They will be relying heavily on the advice of agents I guess. 

Do they give impartial advice? No need to answer that. 

Wonder if Speedie could be brought in? He seems to have some integrity at least. About as good as you get in the agent world. 

10 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

So what?

I have to say I've loved the "entertainment" since we were relegated from the Premier League. It's been terrific

How has it been for you?

Away from home it has been much better.

15 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

On the same day we have Haaland signing for City, Darwin Nunez going to Liverpool and Jon Dahl Tomasson heading to Rovers.

The big guns mean business 😁.

If Tomasson makes it a hat trick of titles in his first season at Ewood, he will be as big a name as nunez and haaland at Ewood.

1 hour ago, Mellor Rover said:

Talks about his playing and coaching career. Wants attacking football.

This is a good watch/listen. Can’t imagine Mowbray being as forthcoming about his philosophy (or lack thereof). Strikes me as a very modern coach and cultured, which makes a lot of sense when you look at his playing career.

Modern doesn’t necessarily mean “successful,” of course, but if the stars align, it’ll be a genuine pleasure to watch us play cultured *and* successful football.

1 hour ago, pomster said:

I’m sure Broughton has worked in english football before, Rushden Diamonds comes to mind

I don't think he has. There was a Drewe Broughton who played at R&D though.

I know very little about JDT but excited about him coming in, he's not a washed out / monotone manager, he's an exciting young up and coming coach. He seems to come across well in interviews, let's give him a chance and see what he can do.

He'll already have an idea of what he wants to do with the team, he certainly won't be walking in blind and will of done his homework on where he needs to improve the team. Is there any stand out players from his Malmo team that he could go back for?

4 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I don't think he has. There was a Drewe Broughton who played at R&D though.

I’m sure he was head of recruitment at Norwich and mentioned how he sold 100 million pounds of talent for the club.

1 minute ago, oldjamfan1 said:

He's certainly worked at Norwich and Luton Tony, albeit in youth development and not first team issues.

I should have clarified Andy that he hasn't been involved directly in any senior squads over here.

• Like 1