BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

I'm also lucky enough to be able to afford it, but even so, the prices are non-sensical and do nothing IMO to increase numbers, quite the opposite in fact.

Call me a 'happy clapper', or an 'accomplice', but I've been doing this for nearly 50 years and am not giving up ... well not just yet.

Conversely, I fully understand why others will choose not to go.

• Like 4

The season ticket launch could hardly be any lower key, could it, other than putting a hand written sign on the ticket office window.

I only know about it because I visit this site.

Might as well just be some random saying, “Meh, what else are you going to do every other Saturday afternoon?”

Get Waggott and Mowbray sacked and show some ambition.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Jesus, just watched the 'promotional video' for season tickets. 

I was expecting something a bit better when someone mentioned they were filming one at Ewood 🤣

Birdie isn't in it..... 

His missus made the cut though.

I’m still reeling from that going on a date kit launch promo video

22 minutes ago, martonrover said:

The season ticket launch could hardly be any lower key, could it, other than putting a hand written sign on the ticket office window.

I only know about it because I visit this site.

Might as well just be some random saying, “Meh, what else are you going to do every other Saturday afternoon?”

Get Waggott and Mowbray sacked and show some ambition.

Your best source of info from the club is Twitter (or this site), obviously Twitter doesn't appeal to all our fanbase though! I just have notifications on for the official page.

• Like 2

Yep, first time I’ve ever received a text from them, real multi platform marketing this… though of course a desperation letter ‘from Dack’ will also be dropping through folks’ letterboxes when the club starts panicking re dismal sales with a few weeks to go.

2 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Well because they need fans to buy and if they don't then they will have to act.

If people just buy now, they think all is happy clappy and potentially he gets a new deal with this lot in charge.

The 30 quid is meaningless. It will get extended about 3 times like every year.

Do you think Venkys will actually know what the season ticket sales are before the new season kicks off. Will they hell. And Waggot doesn’t care nor have the authority on the manager.

Edited by Hasta

6 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Well because they need fans to buy and if they don't then they will have to act.

If people just buy now, they think all is happy clappy and potentially he gets a new deal with this lot in charge.

The 30 quid is meaningless. It will get extended about 3 times like every year.

Will they? Why?

They knew keeping Kean on would collapse sales in the summer of 2012, they kept him on.

They knew appointing Coyle would further collapse sales, they appointed him.

This is not a normal football club where things like, you know, results and crowds matter.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 5

Pretty sure the club will be asking questions internally if sales are very poor.

Good sales = nothing to see here and supports the club narrative that we have had a great season and far exceeded expectations.

I'm not telling anyone to buy or not buy. Only that if you buy now and don't wait to see, it means you can't complain if we get Mowbray for another 3 years. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

It isn't goading fans at all.

Statement of fact.

Buying a ST before the managerial situation is resolved is a vote of confidence in Tony Mowbray.

Nobody buying will mean he will go and then everyone can buy.

Seriously K-Hod, I don't see how this is goading fans either. Perhaps I haven't seen some of the posts you've seen?

• Like 1

I just watched the season ticket promotional video and I enjoyed it hearing of people stories and what Rovers mean to them 

19 hours ago, rigger said:

The thing is attendances will not "plummit" for midweek games. Because the crowds for week-end games will be poor.

Well I think they would if you offer just weekend season tickets for some fans but I do think you have done a season ticket or something similar for people situation like @PeteJD13and I know they are others in similar situations. 

18 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

£399 is definitely too much, £300 seems more realistic.

I agree with you and I did posted in the attendance thread this would be my plan for this season.

I would be offering Season tickets in Blackburn End, family stand area and the Riverside stand for £300, Jack Walker for £350 if you purchase before End of May as an Early Bird offer. After May Those would increased to £340 and £390. This would be adults. Any child under the age of 11 would cos a pound for season ticket for all areas. between 11 and 16 would be £25. Between 16 to 21 would be £100 and for seniors my price would £120 for Blackburn End and Riverside stand, 140 pounds for the Jack Walker stand. Also for any fan who purchase a season ticket under the early bird scheme would get a 25% reduction on a Home or away shirt to be purchase before the end of October. Also any season ticket holder under the age of 16 or senior would receive a 50% reduction on Rovers hat, scarf and gloves set 

Match day prices would 15 pounds for midweek game but reduce to 10 pounds if you been to previous midweek game that season. Prices for weekend games would be 20 pounds but reduce to 15 pounds if you have been to previous weekend game that season. Also If any fan who has been to 5 games would receive a 20% of Rovers home or away shirt that season. 

18 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

A clear statement of intent/investment from our absent owners and clarification of the Managers position asap is what is needed now in response to those prices.

Yes I agree with this Simon is we need a statement from the owners on Mowbray's future and what the plan going forward

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ossydave said:

Your best source of info from the club is Twitter (or this site), obviously Twitter doesn't appeal to all our fanbase though! I just have notifications on for the official page.

I’m a former season ticket holder and haven’t had any direct info from the club.

51 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Will they? Why?

They knew keeping Kean on would collapse sales in the summer of 2012, they kept him on.

They knew appointing Coyle would further collapse sales, they appointed him.

This is not a normal football club where things like, you know, results and crowds matter.

It's almost as though there is a deliberate strategy to get rid of the fans.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It makes you wonder. Reduce the fan base to the point were they can shut the place down without too much hassle.

But they don't shut the Club down, we just carry on losing fans and interest and they keep on paying.

I honestly don't get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 47er said:

Seriously K-Hod, I don't see how this is goading fans either. Perhaps I haven't seen some of the posts you've seen?

It's pretty offensive really. I will buy a season ticket for reasons not connected to TM, for the good of the club, as a token of support than frankly wains from one week to the next, as a connection to a town I left 40 years ago.  You might argue that objectively is helps TM, whatever my intentions, but I cannot imagine a situation where the level of season-ticket sales will have a material impact on his future tenure.  

• Like 2