BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

8 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Waggott's hoping to get as many as sales as he can before the June deadline so that he has something to present in India. He's out of touch, isn't interested in what the fans think and is just out to earn a pat on the back from Pune.

"Season ticket sales are going well, Mr Rao. We've sold x thousand so far and we're on course to sell more between now and August. The fans are looking forward to the new season. The good news is season ticket prices are going to increase in price by £30 from now on so we are looking at estimated revenue of x amount, hopefully.

Balaji: "Good job, Steve. Keep it up. Jagdesh, go and bring me my SD Card. I want to show Steve and Tony the photos from our last party. Steve, Tony, you are both invited to the next one. That's a promise".

Low season ticket sales would send a message at normal clubs, but we aren't that. They won't be bothered unless presented with low figures by the mid table duo, should they end up going to India that is.

Yes its great down at Rovers, fans are all on board, here is some videos of supporters having a jolly good time in the corporates drinking the beer and wine, with our loyal staff.

We have sent them to every corner of social media in disguise to end all the negativity and have told them to show their appreciation to the mother ship.

We have a plan in place to replace those who have walked away, didnt need those, upsetting our young players.

We have increased the selection of food which has gone down like a treat, sales off the scale.

Those shirts with the old sponsor, we've given these as prizes to corporates.

We've sold all the shirts we ordered, flew off the shelves.

We have not given into pressure on these contract rebels, and will save more wages.

We are going to sell Brereton at a massive profit like Armstrong, as we said buy a rough diamond,  polish him and sell at big returns. We've Gallagher on new contract and should get £25 mill next season for him.

We've saved on maintenance, the fans make the mess, so little point in fixing the ground as the safety board have issued no notices, so good to go for another year, will review next summer.

We've cemented our position as a championship team, whilst cutting losses and bringing players through.

We have signed the Indian Messi, he will be £50 mill in 3 seasons time.

We have grabbed hedges, lots of interest in him, we got in early and beat off stiff competition.

Hey hang on Steve, we read message boards like BRFCS, whats these unhappy comments??

"Dont read them, this is the racist section of the supporter base, we've always told you that the motivation is due to race and religion, most do not come to the games and the ones that do are not real supporters. Its a very small minority, who throw piro on the pitch and will do anything to breath negativity, we dont talk to or want them fans".

• Like 6

• Moderation Lead
4 hours ago, 47er said:

Seriously K-Hod, I don't see how this is goading fans either. Perhaps I haven't seen some of the posts you've seen?

I’ll be honest, we need to get away from ‘if you do this, you’re endorsing this’ as it’s just a nonsense narrative that gets on board with blaming the fans and I’m not having it. The reasons for buying a season ticket run a lot deeper than feelings about the manager and the ownership and in my view that’s not being respected, with that line of suggestion. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Pretty sure the club will be asking questions internally if sales are very poor.

Good sales = nothing to see here and supports the club narrative that we have had a great season and far exceeded expectations.

I'm not telling anyone to buy or not buy. Only that if you buy now and don't wait to see, it means you can't complain if we get Mowbray for another 3 years. 

Quite the opposite.

As with anything in life, anyone who hands over their hard earned money has every right to complain.

• Like 2

Man goes to restaurant. Service and food terrible. He complains to manager and is told.... if you don't like it don't come back.

Man goes back to same restaurant the following week. Service and food is even worse. He complains to the owner this time, who laughs at him and walks away without reply.

Man goes to back again every week and every week he complains to no avail.

OK I get it now. Apologies. 

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Man goes to restaurant. Service and food terrible. He complains to manager and is told.... if you don't like it don't come back.

Man goes back to same restaurant the following week. Service and food is even worse. He complains to the owner this time, who laughs at him and walks away without reply.

Man goes to back again every week and every week he complains to no avail.

OK I get it now. Apologies. 

No one goes to 1 restaurant for the whole of their lives. If one is crap, they move onto another one and try that. 

Bit different being a football fan. Using that anology, we should all go support Man City. That's the Nobu of the North West. 

So let's get ourselves on the waiting list, or slip the host a large note and we're laughing right? 

If only it were that simple. 

Instead we're constantly scoffing the same old tripe, and regularly suffering from food poisoning. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, K-Hod said:

I’ll be honest, we need to get away from ‘if you do this, you’re endorsing this’ as it’s just a nonsense narrative that gets on board with blaming the fans and I’m not having it. The reasons for buying a season ticket run a lot deeper than feelings about the manager and the ownership and in my view that’s not being respected, with that line of suggestion. 

Well you've made your position clear and that"you're not having it."

Its still about opinions though and imo its still not "goading". I'l leave it there.

We all know we need to grow our ST base, the waxing and waning of STs sold directly impacts our crowds.

So if you a non ST holder, what’s the offer to watch a mediocre second division side currently at a real low ebb, in the midst of an inflation crisis in a pretty deprived part of the country?

£430 to £530, some of the most expensive pricing in the league, certainly at entry point.

Absolutely ridiculous, a club completely out of touch with its own fanbase and demographics from the top down. Let’s hope there’s a fanbase left by the time they all finally feck off.

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

We all know we need to grow our ST base, the waxing and waning of STs sold directly impacts our crowds.

So if you a non ST holder, what’s the offer to watch a mediocre second division side currently at a real low ebb, in the midst of an inflation crisis in a pretty deprived part of the country?

£430 to £530, some of the most expensive pricing in the league, certainly at entry point.

Absolutely ridiculous, a club completely out of touch with its own fanbase and demographics from the top down. Let’s hope there’s a fanbase left by the time they all finally feck off.

But at least you can still get a shit pint for a fiver

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

Preston just announced their prices. Early bird start from £280, so just the £119-149 less than the cheapest option at Ewood.

Why? 

Thanks Venkys.

New young manager in touch with the fan base, they need a couple of good forwards and momentum could get them up there next season.....there is a bit of feel good from what I gather down nobberdale.

Yet many clappers on here want to stick with this old fart who has nothing but contempt for the fan base.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

New young manager in touch with the fan base, they need a couple of good forwards and momentum could get them up there next season.....there is a bit of feel good from what I gather down nobberdale.

Yet many clappers on here want to stick with this old fart who has nothing but contempt for the fan base.

Really simple for me, if Mowbray stays I will NOT RENEW, if the local cat is the new manager I'm in.

• Like 2