BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

Somebody with their finger on the pulse told me that if you bought individual tickets for the last five games it would have cost you £90 but Rovers had this super 'final five' offer on for £99.

Absolutely brilliant!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Somebody with their finger on the pulse told me that if you bought individual tickets for the last five games it would have cost you £90 but Rovers had this super 'final five' offer on for £99.

Absolutely brilliant!

Correct.

Bristol City - Get a ST holders details to claim a £10 ticket

Derby - £20

Blackpool - £25

Stoke - £25

Bournemouth - £10

• Like 4

Ludicrous isn't it.

Sometimes people suggest I'm being overly critical in my comments about Rovers and that really everything is in hand and ticking over ok down there. Then we see the above and it is quite clear there is no plan or strategy, they're just making it up on a whim to suit their agenda.

Again it seems those who pay up front or who show the commitment actually end up worse off.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Absolutely brilliant!

Haha what an amateur setup.

If we hadn't endured 12 years at this circus we would claim it was unbelievable.

• Like 2

So we now have 3 extra categories of fans who through the amateurish marketing attempts, and under performing team will have serious doubts about attending next season.

1 People who understandably through Covid did not renew last season, but are willing to attend next season, are penalised.

2 Half season ticket holders after witnessing another Mowbray death spiral.

3 Final Five ticket holders.

Add to this the half- hearted campaign and video, surely only diehards will renew, sadly I'm one.

The whole set up reeks of complacency, an acceptance of mediocrity.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, arbitro said:

Absolutely brilliant!

Another pearler is that if you used the direct debit scheme then you have paid more than you would have done had you bought individual match tickets.

58 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Another pearler is that if you used the direct debit scheme then you have paid more than you would have done had you bought individual match tickets.

+ that would be financial stupidity

Nothing makes sense and never has since these clowns rocked up

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

But won't it sound good Gav when the powers that be scuttle off to Pune...look at the last Home crowd Madame,the fans are right behind our journey.

Crafty b'stards.

Particularly if it's another 30248 reported!

8 hours ago, arbitro said:

Absolutely brilliant!

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

You couldn’t make this shit up. They’re hopeless from top to bottom. 

Is there any realistic chance of some backpedalling on the prices? Seeing Preston do a ticket for under £300 must hit home to the powers that be and make them realise they are vastly overpricing things. If they did a riverside ticket back at £299 like pre-covid id buy it right now regardless of the footballing issues to address over the summer

• Like 1

• Backroom
39 minutes ago, roverblue said:

Is there any realistic chance of some backpedalling on the prices? Seeing Preston do a ticket for under £300 must hit home to the powers that be and make them realise they are vastly overpricing things. If they did a riverside ticket back at £299 like pre-covid id buy it right now regardless of the footballing issues to address over the summer

I think there’s a realistic chance we could backpedal 

If we get promoted against the odds Waggot will confirm there was an error and prices should have been 25% higher 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I'll renew the minute Mowbray goes. It'll be well worth the extra £30 if it's after any cut off point.

Hypothetically I'd  be happy to pay an additional £30,  £60 or £90 on top of that were Waggott, Venus and Lowe to go as well

Would you add a further £30 premium for the removal of Venkys, out of interest.

How are these skint clubs affording all these discounted ticket prices then ?

Maybe they've read the room and realize people are going to start cutting their cloth because of the cost of living and useless millionaires in govt making it worse. Maybe they know what's coming so are happy to try and hold onto their loyal core and get a few more in even if they take a small hit on the books.

Meanwhile here it's a continuation of squeeze what we have left till it finally pops. 

• Like 2