BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/tomasson-blackburn-rovers-transfer-dack-24445338

Transcript of JDT's words after the friendly.

"the club are working extremely hard to bring players in."

Are you confident they will be coming in soon?

"I don't think it will be Christmas." 🤣

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/tomasson-blackburn-rovers-transfer-dack-24445338

Transcript of JDT's words after the friendly.

"the club are working extremely hard to bring players in."

Are you confident they will be coming in soon?

"I don't think it will be Christmas." 🤣

As in we arnt getting everyone we want or by the time they actually put a bid in

21 minutes ago, goozburger said:

My initial reaction to Tomasson asking the players to do presentations to him was one of wondering how well that would go down. After reading Dolan's comments in the Lancashire Telegraph, I'll eat some humble pie. Sounds as though the players want to be listened to more, and Tomasson is offering that to them. Pleased to read that they're all buying into it. With Vale wanting to break into the first team this season, and Dolan wanting to play a bigger part in the goals department, it's pleasing to hear them being competitive. Think a few have points to prove, and want to.

Blackburn Rovers players give presentations to new head coach Tomasson | Lancashire Telegraph

• Like 1

8 hours ago, goozburger said:

My initial reaction to Tomasson asking the players to do presentations to him was one of wondering how well that would go down. After reading Dolan's comments in the Lancashire Telegraph, I'll eat some humble pie. Sounds as though the players want to be listened to more, and Tomasson is offering that to them. Pleased to read that they're all buying into it. With Vale wanting to break into the first team this season, and Dolan wanting to play a bigger part in the goals department, it's pleasing to hear them being competitive. Think a few have points to prove, and want to.

It is a fantastic way to get the team thinking about the game just solely beyond their own personal performance. 

It's also great because it makes the players feel as though their opinions are taken seriously and are valid.

Rather than having some gurning dick head tell them to play out of position every single week they've now got the head coach asking them for their opinion. 

56 minutes ago, Upside Down said:

It is a fantastic way to get the team thinking about the game just solely beyond their own personal performance. 

It's also great because it makes the players feel as though their opinions are taken seriously and are valid.

Rather than having some gurning dick head tell them to play out of position every single week they've now got the head coach asking them for their opinion. 

Personally I think it’s more about getting the players to think harder and be more demanding of each other than a desire to take on board their opinions. And it sounds like it’s doing both. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Upside Down said:

It’s also great to figure out what moronic things they regurgitate from the previous chap. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, goozburger said:

Don't mean to keep banging on about it, but another post-match comment from Tomasson...

Just a breath of fresh air with a can-do attitude. 😍 Really hope he is going to get what he wants in the transfer market.

Or he really should be saying, "8th last year, we are aiming for 6th or above...".....Gregg got this....Players are coming!!!

10 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

The new Manager promised the Earth?...sold a pup?....surely not under our great and honourable Owners.

Who promised him the earth.. Gregory?

If he had done his due dillingence he would have seen players out of contract and probably Diaz going....Dack questionable fitness...He knew what he was getting into, he wants a springboard into the Premier league....inexperienced,  hope he's a lucky manager.🤞

• Like 2