BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

2 very different players and position wise aswell. 

Stewart is a good signing if we can make it happen. 

Yes we'd also need someone who can play on the left if BBD went. I meant more replacing the goals than the actual position.

10 minutes ago, booth said:

Yes we'd also need someone who can play on the left if BBD went. I meant more replacing the goals than the actual position.

id`e take the sacrifice,stewart is target man type who can hold the ball up and contribute goals,gallagher can`t do that well and i don`t know what hirst brings(though he still does`nt look match fit)stewart more like a mobile danny graham,what we need imo

3 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

there will be some serious scouting going  on at the moment come january transfer window i expect diaz to be sold and jdt`s choice of player to arrive here,i don`t think in any way he`s got the personel he wants,going to be some departures as well

Diaz won’t be sold he will sign for a Spanish club for free I bet. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, booth said:

I also like Stewart and if we can sign him cheap or on a free transfer then I would doing it

I hope the club is currently looking for a signing for the left side forward position for next season

14 hours ago, J*B said:

Diaz won’t be sold he will sign for a Spanish club for free I bet. 

I've said in previous posts. Either Sevilla or Valenica in my opinion he will sign a pre contract with

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Looks like Cardiff will leave caretaker manager Mark Hudson in charge. They don't appear to have any plans to bring in external appointment at this stage. 

In my opinion, it makes sacking Steve Morrison even stranger than I did before.  

Very strange decision. Number 2s really work long term, and it's not like he's taking over from a successful manager with the foundations in place for success.

Once or twice I've seen them this season and they've looked either superb (Birmingham) or woeful. They seem to struggle in front of goal, a problem that has plagued them for a while now. 

11 minutes ago, smiller14 said:

Very strange decision. Number 2s really work long term, and it's not like he's taking over from a successful manager with the foundations in place for success.

Once or twice I've seen them this season and they've looked either superb (Birmingham) or woeful. They seem to struggle in front of goal, a problem that has plagued them for a while now. 

Your last point could equally be describing the Rovers.

• Like 1

Appointing Woodgate would be a one way ticket to League 1, what he has done to suggest being a good option is beyond me.

Rotherham are in a weird situation, the definition of a yo-yo club but seem more competitive than usual at this level. That being said, they have had their manager poached by a League 1 club which perhaps suggests that they don't have much money to offer their manager, so they will have to be creative.

Do they maybe tempt Warnock into a last hurrah at a former club, giving them the best possible chance of a second season, or maybe try and poach someone themselves like Gareth Ainsworth?

Edited by roversfan99
  • Like 2