BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

5 hours ago, arbitro said:

I can't find an appropriate thread for this.

Well done Rovers for this initiative and the people behind Benefit Mankind. The humility these kids show when receiving their shirt is touching.

I had pay £52 for my lads shirt Saturday!!!

ripping off the real fans again 🤬

( joking that was a lovely video 😁)

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Are they legit or fakes ?

have you got one ?

if so that’s class , I can get one although could of posted it last week when I hadn’t spent £52 on a 9 year olds top 😂

They’re A* fakes, you won’t tell a bit of difference. Takes a couple of weeks to post though. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I rather put the money into the club then some fake shirt website. 

These are memories for your lad. 

Don't you buy your pre-match food from the burger van, rather than paying what you've previously said are inflated concourse prices?

Double standards, no?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Don't you buy your pre-match food from the burger van, rather than paying what you've previously said are inflated concourse prices?

Double standards, no?

It's just not just about prices but about quality and what's on offer there. The last 2 home games I've visited the Footy curry stall next to club shop. Been very good and tasty. I recommend anyone visiting it if you like Indian Food. It's been something I've wanted for ages different range of food whether Indian food, pizza slices, etc. Good to see the club doing this now

27 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

At £52 He will remember having beans on toast for a month more 😂

Great meal that 😉

15 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Lol...but I was thinking more of the orphans in Indonesia!

Haha yeah I never thought about that.

here’s a big blue and white hug 

All part of the rovers family now 💙🤍😅

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 1

Huddersfield have sacked their first team head coach Danny Schofield after only 9 games in charge. I think it's very harsh on him given the circumstances he got the job and the Huddersfield statement on why they picked him to replace their previous head coach. 

Rumours are David Wagner is coming back which I'm surprised by that given why and when he walked out on them when the going got tough! 

I think they would be better good young coach like Cambridge boss Mark Bonner or Bolton boss Ian Evatt

34 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Huddersfield have sacked their first team head coach Danny Schofield after only 9 games in charge. I think it's very harsh on him given the circumstances he got the job and the Huddersfield statement on why they picked him to replace their previous head coach. 

Rumours are David Wagner is coming back which I'm surprised by that given why and when he walked out on them when the going got tough! 

I think they would be better good young coach like Cambridge boss Mark Bonner or Bolton boss Ian Evatt

I think the bloke at Bolton is one to watch for the future.

• Backroom

I can see McKenna getting poached before too long. Ipswich P8 W6 D2 L0 as it stands, and McKenna had a good reputation before signing with Ipswich, so there may be a few Championship clubs casting an eye to him in the near future. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Is it harsh? Their start has been absolutely abysmal and his appointment seemed to be a panicked decision of the back of Corberan's departure. This gives them the chance to get someone competent in over the international break. They might struggle this season having lost various key figures so taking a chance may be considered too big a risk.

• Like 1