BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Lenny Johnrose

Main memories are of him breaking through into the first team and me thinking how great it was we had a good young striker in the ranks at last.

Goal v West Ham and levelling the score in the last min away at Oldham stand out.

RIP

• Like 1

I saw a clip on the Radio Lancashire website of a recent interview where he was 'talking' through a machine that saved thousands of pre recorded words. He was in good spirits despite the horrible disease having almost total control over him.

I remember him as an honest, hard working professional who never gave less that his all. 

RIP Lenny and sincere condolences to the family and friends.

• Like 2

His time with us was in my early days of watching Rovers so I don't remember much of his time with us,  but it's a very sad day.

MN is a horrible disease but he did a lot to raise awareness & funds for further much needed research, to his enormous credit. An ex teacher of mine had it, everyone feared him but to see how quickly his health deteriorated following diagnosis will stick with me.

Thoughts are with all those who knew Lenny, may he rest in peace.

• Like 1