BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Wigan Athletic (a) 11/10/2022

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

We must have the worst set of strikers in the championship (bar diaz)

BBD will always be on the left but the other 2 spaces being taken by any combination of:

Dolan, Gallagher, Hirst, Szmodics is never going to do much.

Starting Hedges at RWB and playing Hirst at all is baffling to say the least.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

Hands up who's enjoying the Tomassson "project"? 

Enjoying winning every other match, not enjoying the Jekyll and Hyde nature of our matches though.

• Like 1

Said it from day one, JDT ain't the man. It's all well and good having a project, but you can't ostracize the fans favourite player/teams best goal threat for the past 5 years. The championship will find out the best of managers let alone an up and coming manager who has managed 2 years in a dross league. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

For all the talk of:

”Brereton should sign a new deal to show some loyalty to the club after we spent 7M on him and he was rubbish for 3 years” 

We should be doing a better job at standing by Dack. He was our best player for 4 or 5 years. He deserves the chance to prove on the pitch he can or can’t do what is being asked of him. 

Disgusting for me how he’s been treated this season 

• Like 2

I hope that chump Broughton is happy wherever he is.

His summer signings have had plenty of minutes tonight. Doesn't matter that they are shit like, just as long as they get minutes. There are a number of Academy Graduates on the pitch for him to crow about. Hedges has played another game at RB to show his versatility and increase his value.

Who cares about the result? Think of the positives.

Broughton and JDT are looking more and more like two poor appointments to me. The owners deserve this, we don't.

• Like 2

Dack needs a chance. Needs to play an hour from the start, he'd a footballer and can take the pressure off, link play and has a goal in him. This league is poor, talk of him being finished is premature, out other options can't be considered way ahead if him so are they finished too? 

• Like 1

Another loss. But that comes at no surprise.

May I repeat myself, like after many games, this is the WORST I’ve seen us play. Maybe a smidge better than other games but still so so so poor.

Also can I point out a player people seem to be ignoring. Lewis Travis…The worst I’ve seen him. Despite Morton making an unforgivable mistake tonight, Travis has been our worst player by a mile…

Im afraid the WLWL will become undone on Saturday as there’s no way we are beating Boro.

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Dack looks totally scunnered 

His missus’ Twitter likes are essentially a barrage of support for Dack and fans questioning the manager and the club. This situation needs resolving as a priority. It’s dreadful for all involved. 

Let’s not forget Dack is best mates with Brereton.

• Like 1