BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (h) - 13/9/22 (possibly)…

37 minutes ago, J*B said:

Alright I’m going to say this once more before I start locking and closing these threads, because once again my email is full of reports. 

This is a football forum. We have purposely not done anything to acknowledge the death of the Queen because we are a Rovers forum in the first insistence. 

If you want to discuss or post on any of the following, use the relevant threads in ICBINF or WDWY:

Politics

The Royal Family

The death of the Queen

The new King

The cost of living crisis 

Brexit

The King’s brother

This is the final warning on this subject. If you choose the ignore this I’ve asked the moderation team to issue warnings, hide posts and lock threads. 

Blimey! Are you a teacher?

I think we will cause them plenty of problems. Watford are paying 4-3-3 so I would set up 4-2-3-1 formation and here my team

Kaminski

Carter Hyam Wharton Pickering

Travis Morton

Hedges Szmodics BBD

Hirst

I will go for 2-1 Rovers win with Hirst and BBD scoring 

Edited by chaddyrovers

33 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think we will cause them plenty of problems. Watford are paying 4-3-3 so I would set up 4-2-3-1 formation and here my team

Kaminski

Travis Morton

Hedges Szmodics BBD

Hirst

No way Szmodics should walk straight back in ahead of Dack. Morton hasn't earned his spot more than Wharton either.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, only2garners said:

Unless you got an Advance ticket there should be no problem in getting your money back. And I don't think there are Advance tickets for such a short journey.

Totally wrong about advance tickets for short journeys. But the debate was not just about Rovers fans. But about any clubs fans who would lose money because of games being postponed.

We will have an easy win against Watford, 2-0. It could have been four.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, booth said:

Yep, should be Travis and Wharton.

Dack behind Hirst.

If current form was to be taken into account, I would start, Hedges, Diaz and Hirst up front. Morton, Travis and Adam Wharton in midfield. Carter, Hyam and Scott Wharton at the back. Mola left wing-back, Britten right wing-back.  

Edited by rigger

30 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

No way Szmodics should walk straight back in ahead of Dack. Morton hasn't earned his spot more than Wharton either.

That the team I would pick on form and how I want to play. 

If you at my Wigan team, I picked Morton and Szmodics ahead of Dack and Adam Wharton in that team 

21 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

That the team I would pick on form and how I want to play. 

If you at my Wigan team, I picked Morton and Szmodics ahead of Dack and Adam Wharton in that team 

I know it is. Obviously it's the team you would pick, because your post was...the team you would pick. I am simply disagreeing with your choices.

• Like 3

I can't see us getting much out of this match but we could if we go about it right.

Anyway, my team...........

Kaminski

Carter, Hyam, S Wharton, Mola

Travis, A Wharton

Hedges, Dack, Brereton

Hirst

If not A Wharton then Buckley.

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Kaminski

Travis Morton

Hedges Szmodics BBD

Hirst

Massive error not getting a backup right back to Brittain, Sarr and Pedro will have a field day against Carter at Right Back, I like Carter but he’s a centre back not a right back. I’d take a draw 😃

4 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Agree. Morton and Smodics should be benched until they start making a positive contribution. Adam Wharton has done more in a couple of games than the pair of them combined.

Edited by Gutted
Spelling
  • Like 1

Should favor us playing against a better side. Since we like to let the opposition have the ball and break quickly. Against a superior team like Watford it makes sense. But against a struggling stoke and decent enough bristol city team not so much. But anyway. They are nearly as good as Fulham last season going forward. Hopefully we turn up and can defend or it could be as bad as the 7-0 game last season.