BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (h) - 13/9/22 (possibly)…

27 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

I see the Rovers stream is available to all UK and Overseas supporters this evening. That is a change from the norm, where matches are only available to watch live for overseas. Why the change, I wonder?

I got the previous two Rovers games on ESPN+; sadly, not today. I get Preston/Burnley 

1 hour ago, jim mk2 said:

Point of order: a 7-0 defeat is a "result", albeit not a good one. 

Indeed, but if we reacted the same way we did last time we lost 7-0, I'd take it! As long as we skipped the second half of the season collapse this time...

35 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

I see the Rovers stream is available to all UK and Overseas supporters this evening. That is a change from the norm, where matches are only available to watch live for overseas. Why the change, I wonder?

I think it's the case whenever there is a midweek match on Sky's red button or something like that. It was in place last season too. Seems a very random rule but whatever.

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

I think it's the case whenever there is a midweek match on Sky's red button or something like that. It was in place last season too. Seems a very random rule but whatever.

It's because it's on Sky red button, which some of other midweek games this season so far haven't.

16 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

from hazy memories of radio lancashire,we were hanging on for dear life in extra time

Yes spot on.

I was on the away end that night, we cleared one off the line in extra time and managed to hang on, I can't decide if that was a good thing or a bad thing considering the final outcome......

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

I'm pleased with the line up. We need to get back to basics and become hard to beat and hard to score against. The team picked tonight suggests JDT agrees with that sentiment. 

I would still have preferred three in midfield, rather than three up-front.

• Like 4