BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield Town (h) - 5/11/22

45 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I always thought he was brought in to be a LB / LWB. In both the 4-2-3-1 and the 3-5-2 you need FBs / WBs that can play football.

I think that Mola will make an excellent left wing-back or full-back. I also think he can do a job on the left side of a midfield three.  He is strong both in the air and in a tackle.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rigger said:

I think that Mola will make an excellent left wing-back or full-back. I also think he can do a job on the left side of a midfield three.  He is strong both in the air and in a tackle.

Any thoughts on why he isn't getting a look in?

11 minutes ago, superniko said:

@BigBar looks like the train strikes have been suspended on Saturday now so you should be okay now with a change in Preston/Bolton.

Not sure when apps will update with times though 

No way really? You sir are a gent! So they should are be running as normal? Be great if that is the case.

2 hours ago, RoversTilliDie said:

An off day Tuesday, Coventry were up for it and deserved the points. We could have got something out of the game if it had been a striker instead of a defender on the end of the sitter we missed. Lets put it behind us and continue with our excellent home form. Rovers to bounce back 4-0.

Teams do get results, even on an off day, if they pass the ball forward occasionally.

On reflection, that was just shit. The emperor JDT's new clothes etc

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, BigBar said:

No way really? You sir are a gent! So they should are be running as normal? Be great if that is the case.

Be careful BigBar. Whilst the strike is off there will still be some cancellations tomorrow as there are still staff shortages. Best to check early tomorrow and don't leave it until the last train.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, only2garners said:

Be careful BigBar. Whilst the strike is off there will still be some cancellations tomorrow as there are still staff shortages. Best to check early tomorrow and don't leave it until the last train.

Cheers pal. When we aren't killing each other on here it's quite a nice place really isn't it?😂

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Cheers pal. When we aren't killing each other on here it's quite a nice place really isn't it?😂

Some more news BigBar. It sounds like there will still be a lot of disruption tomorrow, as everything had been set up for a strike day. Assuming you're in Manchester tonight I would get down to Victoria earlyish in the morning and see if there are any trains to Blackburn. If there are, all well and good. If not it's a short walk to Shudehill for the fallback buses.

• Like 1

On 02/11/2022 at 13:40, 1864roverite said:

very tough game for Rovers on the back of a totally inept and pathetic non performance last night. I am still seething at what was on offer on that pitch.

0-0 bore draw

Coventry played well and deserved the points, rovers had a tired looking BBD and Gallagher and Hedges missing.