BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

If he pulls this off, Broughton deserves some apologies for a lot of comments in this thread...

Surely O’Brien is the only one worth actual praise. Undav is a massive unknown, could be great but we’ve not a clue at this level. Belgium and German 3rd division isn’t much to shout about. Thomas has been given to us from a team competing with us, not sure that’s a mega coup that only lord Broughton could get for us. 

Will say I’m delighted with O’Brien though. Position we really needed to improve and he would do it. Would love to see him alongside Wharton. 

• Like 2

IF we get Undav and O’Brien through the door it’s a hell of a turnaround in a few hours. IF they do happen you have to think something has changed, perhaps Broughton has got on the blower to Balaji and explained the concept of promotion and the potential rewards.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

I just hope this site holds up for the next couple of hours, new pages & posts are getting quite slow to load up!

I’m looking at holiday homes in Spain here. A game AND deadline day, on the same day? Here’s a live image of me sleeping tonight! 

*caveat, not true. I stupidly decided BRFCS would be a not for profit. 

D3B09CC9-98DC-4E96-9C70-9C4FA1B0E4D0.gif

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Andy said:

Yes, Sorba has signed - one of the best wide attackers in the last couple of seasons.

O'Brien has passed his medical and is about to be confirmed, undoubtedly a huge signing for us.

And, as per my comment, IF he can pull Undav out of the bag at the last minute, that is a very impressive window and bit of business by the club.

Criticise when it's warranted; praise when it's due.

I don’t think anyone on BRFCS thread would disagree with that conclusion.

• Like 1

• Backroom

I don’t know much about O’Brien nor Undav but the former was touted on here recently as a never going to happen ideal signing so I’d be excited to see what he can bring.

Undav wound be an unknown quantity in this league but a reasonable punt 

Just now, Tom said:

I don’t know much about O’Brien nor Undav but the former was touted on here recently as a never going to happen ideal signing so I’d be excited to see what he can bring.

Undav wound be an unknown quantity in this league but a reasonable punt 

i don`t know how they`ve managed to get o`brien,he must be on big money at forest,it did mention there is a clause in the loan where we have to pay 10 million if we get promoted

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i don`t know how they`ve managed to get o`brien,he must be on big money at forest,it did mention there is a clause in the loan where we have to pay 10 million if we get promoted

Would be a lovely problem to have wouldn’t it!

• Like 3