BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

3 minutes ago, DE. said:

Not really sure the players understand the point of what they're doing when it comes to passing it around at the back tbh. Hard to explain why we have been doing this for months and if anything seem to be getting worse at it.

I think the idea is to keep passing it sideways until BBD can be released with a long ball.  Cat and mouse football.

• Backroom

Kaminski the only player to come out of that half with any credit. The rest have been collectively dire. Wrong team selection and tactics from JDT, which shouldn't have been a surprise to anybody casting an unbiased eye at the starting lineup. Massive rethink needed at half time, this isn't what the manager promised we'd get. The only reason we aren't behind is Kaminski and the fact Burnley just haven't been particularly good in an attacking sense. 

• Like 1

Just now, ItsRoverZ said:

Can we take garret and Travis off? Buckley and dack?  Or would we be to lightweight in midfield 

I'm so disappointed..they look suspect at the back when defending airballs ect but we are just not going for it .

I love Dack but unless we’re chasing the game I just don’t think he’s the right answer today. Feels like a game for Adam Wharton, assume he has to be injured.

• Like 1

Just now, DE. said:

Kaminski the only player to come out of that half with any credit. The rest have been collectively dire. Wrong team selection and tactics from JDT, which shouldn't have been a surprise to anybody casting an unbiased eye at the starting lineup. Massive rethink needed at half time, this isn't what the manager promised we'd get. The only reason we aren't behind is Kaminski and the fact Burnley just haven't been particularly good in an attacking sense. 

They've not been particularly good in an attacking sense because JDT has set the team up to nullify them... and it's worked.

• Like 3

• Backroom
Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

They've not been particularly good in an attacking sense because JDT has set the team up to nullify them... and it's worked.

If this is the plan working then I'd hate to see what it looks like when it doesn't work.