BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (h) - 25/04/2023, k/o 8pm

2 minutes ago, deanives said:

Great picture but my OCD is doing rounds that Rovers isn't central 🤣

I think it's why we've been so poor up front recently, Dolan's chance against Hull, he thought he was more central as he glanced up and subconsciously lined himself up with the middle of the V. It's got into their heads, they've got the yips. I blame our failure to remain in the top 6 solely on whoever did this and the person or persons should be fired immediately 🤣

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

People seem to forget how few ST holders we now have, ergo it's bloody difficult to 'fill' the ground for any game as you have to rely on vast numbers of walk-ons to rock up. But to sell c6k walk-ons is fine, it's double the usual, and this is a Sky midweek at top whack pricing to boot.

End of the day there is only one solution - SELL MORE SEASON TICKETS!

Exactly but it’s also not helped by the finance company rejecting defect credit scores, I had mine and two kids ready but they rejected me yet a dingle I work with said they have their own system that means you pay the club monthly so how many purchases fall through due to stingy finance company’s ?

7 minutes ago, Groundhog said:

I think it's why we've been so poor up front recently, Dolan's chance against Hull, he thought he was more central as he glanced up and subconsciously lined himself up with the middle of the V. It's got into their heads, they've got the yips. I blame our failure to remain in the top 6 solely on whoever did this and the person or persons should be fired immediately 🤣

It was Swag, honest 😎

• Like 1

Reasons to be optimistic:

Burnley haven’t won in their last 3.

In Burnley’s last 5 away games – they’ve failed to win at Blackpool, Reading and Rotherham.

Burnley have had more possession than the opposition in 40 of their 43 Championship games.

Rovers have had less possession than the away team in 7 championship home games this season – winning 6 of them. Rovers have also won 5 out of 10 away from home where they’ve had less possession than the opposition. The stats suggest Rovers do better when they have less possession. 

Only the top 2 sides have more home wins than Rovers in the division.

Burnley have failed to win more away games than they’ve won away from home.

Rovers average exactly 2 points for game at home – Burnley average 1.95 away.

Rovers have scored first in 15 of their 21 home games.

Prediction:

My heart says Rovers scrap and battle to a 1-0 win – maybe Hyam redeeming himself from weekend.

My head says a game where Burnley have a lot of the ball and a game of few chances. Rovers take the lead but let it slip again and it finishes 1-1.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Reasons to be optimistic:

Burnley haven’t won in their last 3.

In Burnley’s last 5 away games – they’ve failed to win at Blackpool, Reading and Rotherham.

Burnley have had more possession than the opposition in 40 of their 43 Championship games.

Rovers have had less possession than the away team in 7 championship home games this season – winning 6 of them. Rovers have also won 5 out of 10 away from home where they’ve had less possession than the opposition. The stats suggest Rovers do better when they have less possession. 

Only the top 2 sides have more home wins than Rovers in the division.

Burnley have failed to win more away games than they’ve won away from home.

Rovers average exactly 2 points for game at home – Burnley average 1.95 away.

Rovers have scored first in 15 of their 21 home games.

Prediction:

My heart says Rovers scrap and battle to a 1-0 win – maybe Hyam redeeming himself from weekend.

My head says a game where Burnley have a lot of the ball and a game of few chances. Rovers take the lead but let it slip again and it finishes 1-1.

Good post. I'm still going 1-0 Rovers. We tend to get results when the majority don't expect it, and I just feel like tonight is gonna be our night.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

They can't even get what is a great idea right.

No wonder they feck up when asked to deal with more that one piece of paper at a time on transfer window DD.

The most annoying thing is it's not even seats that they've replaced, they're just white covers so they could've easily adjusted it. It was messing with my head on sat evening.

I think I figured out what happened - they started in the middle with the gap between the V and the E = 3 letters on each side. They then had 2 people (or groups of) doing each side but they didn't use block lettering. You've only got to look at both R's, they're different widths!

They could've easily got it right by using the seating plan & just overlaying the lettering on a PC screen, that would've given them the exact seats that needed covers!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

The most annoying thing is it's not even seats that they've replaced, they're just white covers so they could've easily adjusted it. It was messing with my head on sat evening.

I think I figured out what happened - they started in the middle with the gap between the V and the E = 3 letters on each side. They then had 2 people (or groups of) doing each side but they didn't use block lettering. You've only got to look at both R's, they're different widths!

They could've easily got it right by using the seating plan & just overlaying the lettering on a PC screen, that would've given them the exact seats that needed covers!

That sort of logic would melt the brains of those at Ewood! 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 1

Here we go, not perfect as it does need tweaking for stairs etc but this took me 5 mins in MS word using a screen shot from Ticketmaster! I'm sure people at the club have a more detailed seating plan!

It doesn't look central as I couldn't screen shot the whole stand with the seats but the empty bit on the LHS is the same as on the RHS.

image.thumb.png.13820c0383a66746a6fd48abbbd957b5.png

Edited by windymiller7
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Come on, when is that last time that we got anything right from an off-field perspective 😂

• Like 1