BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (h) - 25/04/2023, k/o 8pm

6 minutes ago, Andy said:

Agree, there are a lot of wrongs to right tomorrow night.

Genuinely think we'll turn them over.

If Garrett or Travis can smash one of theirs late on (ideally that finger-pointing lad, or the Fatboy up front) and then celebrate with a nice little taunt in their direction, that would go some way to repair the damage from the first game.

I agree as long as we keep 11 players on the pitch. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JohnD said:

I can't imagine anything worse than watching the Dingles win the championship live at Ewood 😱

I don't think they'll settle for three either this time. 🥺

Settle for three. No chance we will  stand up this time.We aren’t playing the greatest team in the world for godsake. It’s Burnley with a bunch of highly paid other teams reserves. It worked for them and total respect but come on let’s treat them with the respect they deserve and fuck em.

I’ve never known us be so defeated we’ve been playing well but it nor working. We are a total different team than at that shithole

fucking hell it’s just burnley

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

The answer is who wants it most. At turf they did. Tomorrow we must want it more. It’s not even a skill thing it’s a desire thing.

I agree it is a desire thing but our manager and players don't often perform when really needed.

Perhaps the last six games are a yardstick?

COYB

10 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

The answer is who wants it most. At turf they did. Tomorrow we must want it more. It’s not even a skill thing it’s a desire thing.

Its an age thing in my opinion.   If he replaces Morton with Garrett we are fucked.  Need some men in there

• Like 2

I’ve been everywhere and we are getting better. We’ve run into a bad run of form but the method is there. I hated Mowbray because most of it was bullshit. We have something and a team to be proud of. No journey men most are just our own. Will it be enough tomorrow god only knows but I don’t think we’ll surrender 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

Its an age thing in my opinion.   If he replaces Morton with Garrett we are fucked.  Need some men in there

Lewis O’Brien for example…

edited to add - sorry Ricky, just noticed you’d already mentioned him.

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

I like Garrett but if he's starts and gets an early booking he won't finish the match. Who would you play? 

I think I'd bite the bullet and stick JRC in there to add some bite and quality.  He gets forward well too....I have to admit I wasn't his biggest fan, think he can play in a few positions.  I understand that may leave Brittain who I don't rate against their better player....we need to win.