BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (h) - 25/04/2023, k/o 8pm

17 minutes ago, yellowsubmarine said:

3-0 actually. No chance of us doing that to them but let's pray for some luck, somehow.

image.png.fff10f2d229df594adc5d2b7553268e3.png

Aye, that gets my goat, and blood boiling alright 😉

Time for cold, calculated, complete revenge.

COYB

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

There’ll be trouble you can put your house on that this time. The late KO has made sure of that. I hope Lancashire’s finest are there in numbers along with the horses and dogs.

Firstly, I think limiting Burnley to just 2,000 tickets will back fire as it's very likely many of their fans will have sought to get tickets for other parts of the ground.

Secondly, allowing Burnley fans to make their own way to the ground?!

Thirdly, think some Burnley fans will make their way to Blackburn without tickets and occupy pubs showing the game.

Stay safe those Rovers' fans attending.  I along with a good number of others I know have reluctantly opted to watch the match from our own safe environments.  It's a sad day when football has come to this and I think it's time those Rovers and Burnley fans who harbour a moronic and imbecilic hatred came to their senses. 

• Like 6

I see the hysteria is taking over again.

Nowt will happen aside from maybe the odd scuffle afterwards it's not the 70's or 80's and by and large the hoolies of today reside on social media but will be nowhere to be seen on the night, hopefully.

There's no pubs in Blackburn town centre to infiltrate and the police will have Spoons under control and be all over Mill Hill and Darwen.

If anything happens it'll be in Accy i'd have thought.

Best thing Bumley rent a mob can do is stay in their own town and enjoy their celebrations there, if things go wrong they can smash it up as per.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Firstly, I think limiting Burnley to just 2,000 tickets will back fire as it's very likely many of their fans will have sought to get tickets for other parts of the ground.

Thirdly, think some Burnley fans will make their way to Blackburn without tickets and occupy pubs showing the game.

Stay safe those Rovers' fans attending.  I along with a good number of others I know have reluctantly opted to watch the match from our own safe environments.  It's a sad day when football has come to this and I think it's time those Rovers and Burnley fans who harbour a moronic and imbecilic hatred came to their senses. 

Calm down what hysteria anyone would think armed Russians are coming to town

FA Cup replay 30k on, 8k with six fingers, police under control

Get your tickets and get down to support its a massive game

• Like 7

The results may not back it up, but we've been playing some decent football recently... if it wasn't for questionable subs and some absolutely rotten luck, we'd have play-offs secured right now.

I think we do have the ability to outplay and beat the dingles for sure... but we do we have the mentality? Burnley certainly do, we on the other hand are capable of absolutely bottling it at the worst of times.

Sadly, I think that will be the difference tomorrow. I don't think we'll be embarrassed like earlier in the season at the Turd, but I can't see us winning.

I'll be there either way, please prove me wrong Rovers - just get stuck into the inbred b*****ds!

Edited by TheRevAshton
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Lock up your daughters 😂.

Weren't you a Rovers follower in the '70's and '80's and if it wasn't on Sky would you just miss it altogether?

I think your predictions above will go the same way as your results forecasts.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I watched them yesterday. I was really impressed. Their passing and movement was excellent. All they were missing was the central striker who’s out injured. The lad we were after that eventually signed for them ( Geldhardt ? ) ran around a lot but he’s not a central striker, more like Szmodics.

After criticising Mowbray for years I’m starting to think it was the players all along.

I have watched Sunderland quite a bit this season. They are full of players who are friends of the ball, who can take it on the half turn or on tight situations and move in on quickly. 

They also have a few who are keen to leave a piece and in Nien that have a class player.

They give it full crack which always helpsm

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

How can buy tickets in the Rovers supporters areas when Rovers put in a number of ways to stop this unless Rovers fans buy them for Burnley fans. One fan got a banned from Ewood Park cos he bought tickets for Burnley fans in home areas. 

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Surely people can be trusted behave? 

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Police will be in these areas to prevent this happening

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Sad to hear you took such action over a game of football. Look like they will be good crowd on I believe 

2 hours ago, BigBar said:

Morning lads, off topic but does anyone know if the Millwall tickets will reach general sale? If so any idea when?

As it is on a bank holiday public transport may be difficult, so I would expect the tickets to reach general sale. I doubt any information will be released until after the Dingle game.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, rigger said:

As it is on a bank holiday public transport may be difficult, so I would expect the tickets to reach general sale. I doubt any information will be released until after the Dingle game.

Cheers Rig, appreciate it. Just booking flights and hotel so be a killer to struggle for a ticket. It's saying the Den give the entire north stand to away supporters (which is 4k) so should be ok if that's the case.

Lose this and it is no longer in our own hands.

There is plenty of motivation there alone, so leave nothing out there on the pitch guys, give it everything and make us proud.

I am watching from Spain as usual and travel back to the UK for 10 days on Wednesday morning.

I hope I can attend the Luton game without it being a dead rubber and at least 1 point assures us of that.

COYB.

17 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Cheers Rig, appreciate it. Just booking flights and hotel so be a killer to struggle for a ticket. It's saying the Den give the entire north stand to away supporters (which is 4k) so should be ok if that's the case.

The allocation is just under 2000 with the various phases listed too. I think you should get your tickets but he on the ball on Friday morning.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2023/april/19/ticket-news-millwall-v-rovers/

• Like 1