BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 23/24

If (IF) we do fail against Coventry, then we’ll be cheering on Hull vs Ipswich at 8pm for various reasons:

- Likely means Leicester have the league wrapped up before our match and they may rotate / not try as hard

- Hull still competing with Norwich for 6th meaning they’ll be going for a result vs Plymouth and also Norwich have to get a result vs Birmingham.

- Added bonus that Ipswich will still likely pip Leeds even if they do lose to Hull 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

qpr and sheff wed have both made fantastic appointments,we in contrast to them undermine an ambitious,good and progressive one and put a yes man in charge😩

Give either of those managers 6 months at Ewood and they'll both want to quit.

Then when they start to underperform drastically to the detriment of the players and any league position neither will be fired for a very very long time.

^ The life of a Blackburn Rovers supporter... that many are happy with 🙂

• Like 1

Coventry - knackered, injuries galore and nothing to play for

Leicester- already promoted and likely champions before we play them

Couldn't ask for two better games to finish with, up to you now lads.

Edited by MarkBRFC
  • Like 4

Really don't think Leicester winning the league makes much difference tbh.

Either they are under pressure for a result or the shackles are off. Either way they are rinsing us.

We have to win tomorrow.

Edited by davulsukur

9 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Unlike JDT here they'll actually try to back him and improve under him.

Only make 4 January signings, including 1 free transfer, 2 loan signings and buying a striker who scored 1 goal..

He massive improved the current squad and their best players playing well

We signed 6 players. McFadzean has played well, 2 centre backs signings who haven't played. Chrisene and Ayari who looks decent enough and Fleck who got injured on debut

Edited by chaddyrovers

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Only make 4 January signings, including 1 free transfer, 2 loan signings and buying a striker who scored 1 goal..

We signed 6 players. McFadzean has played well, 2 centre backs signings who haven't played. Chrisene and Ayari who looks decent enough and Fleck who got injured on debut

I know he's done a good job. Point was what happens next. JDT got zero backing and undermined in 3 transfer windows, forced to sell his best players and offered nothing by way of reinvestment. 

I bet QPR's board don't do that to their manager this summer.

Our January transfers were nothing short of laughable. Just because we signed 6 does not mean they are remotely good enough or that the manager has been backed. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JHRover said:

I know he's done a good job. Point was what happens next. JDT got zero backing and undermined in 3 transfer windows, forced to sell his best players and offered nothing by way of reinvestment. 

Our January transfers were nothing short of laughable. Just because we signed 6 does not mean they are remotely good enough or that the manager has been backed. 

And out of the six we signed there probably isn't 20 starts between them. And the likelihood is that only one will be here next season. It was an awful January window which followed an equally bad Summer window.

• Like 2

Well congratulations to Leicester City on promotion back to Premiership at the first attempt. It cannot be underestimated how tough this must have been with a £60m wage bill and most of those Premiership players retained for this season. 

Well done Leicester...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Exactly. So they signed 4 players who improved the team.

We brought in 6 players. One who has been useful but 5 who havent played despite us being in relegation form since Janaury. That clearly wasnt trying to "back the manager and improve."

Travis / Wharton out and Fleck in is one of the biggest bits of WTF transfer activity we will ever see.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Hasta said:

We brought in 6 players. One who has been useful but 5 who havent played despite us being in relegation form since Janaury. That clearly wasnt trying to "back the manager and improve."

Travis / Wharton out and Fleck in is one of the biggest bits of WTF transfer activity we will ever see.

Business like that takes you to league one. And we are very nearly there.

11 hours ago, Ghost7 said:

Give either of those managers 6 months at Ewood and they'll both want to quit.

Then when they start to underperform drastically to the detriment of the players and any league position neither will be fired for a very very long time.

^ The life of a Blackburn Rovers supporter... that many are happy with 🙂

I’m obviously hoping it goes well today, but if it doesn’t it will kick off, and I’ll end up arguing with the happy clappers who sit behind me.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, martonrover said:

I’m obviously hoping it goes well today, but if it doesn’t it will kick off, and I’ll end up arguing with the happy clappers who sit behind me.

You'll never win an argument with a brainless moron.

10 hours ago, JHRover said:

JDT got backed in his first window with cash and loan signings. The January window was disappointed as we failed with the possible signings of Undav and O'Brien who if we signed both I think we would have deffo make the playoffs. Last Summer he was original backed with 3 signings which we done quickly and then we paused for weeks until finally signing some more players. January we got 6 signings and JDT authorised every player who signed here. I think I would have like to see more Ayari and Chrisene play more tbh

Its will be interesting to see how much QPR's board back their guy 

1 hour ago, Hasta said:

I don't know how much the 4 players have played but their head coach/manager deffo has. 

We all know why Travis was let go and Wharton was sold cos Palace reach our asking price

JDT authorised all 6 signings and one of my gripe was if he was so much in talks with Swedish FA about leaving us for them then we did we allow him to sign players and he left. 

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

JDT authorised all 6 signings and one of my gripe was if he was so much in talks with Swedish FA about leaving us for them then we did we allow him to sign players and he left. 

Because the people running the club are thick and incompetent 

• Like 2